Only reason I logged onto the board was to post that.Igbanu dunked!
Only reason I logged onto the board was to post that.Igbanu dunked!
Who’s Rashad?Where is Rashad?? He hasn’t been in in like 8 minutes.
No love for his partner in crime Rashad Ray?Rashad Smith. I miss him.
Who’s Rashad?
FIRE HAITHGood win. Very good game plan defensively by Haith. Kudos to the staff on this one.
I saw him on the bench in street clothes.Where was Christpolus?
Now give Ugboh and Earley some PT
Damn it! Every time I give up on this time and say I’m done, they have a game like this and TOTALLY REDEEM THEMSELVES
https://giphy.com/gifs/dumbto-jim-carrey-dumb-and-dumber-jeff-daniels-PJLHNaEpmeqUU
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa gets chance to bounce back against UNT in conference opener
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tre Lamb calls North Texas RB Jaheim White 'The best back we've played'
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions