Temple Game Thread

JesseTU

All-Conference
Jan 8, 2007
7,392
1,595
113
It really seems like we are firing on all cylinders. Shots falling, defense solid, easy dunks off of great passes. Guys having fun, a little bit of swagger.

More please.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TulsaAM

TU_BLA

Heisman
Mar 8, 2012
29,772
13,981
113
When did Jean Pierre-Louis become Roger from What’s Happening?
 

T Up

Sophomore
Dec 4, 2003
1,422
125
0
There’s an Early sighting ... late.
I’ve wanted to say that
 

ba11game

Junior
Dec 4, 2003
460
302
0
I can't remember the last time we got out to a big lead and kept pouring it on til the end like that. That was fun.
 

I.I.

Heisman
Dec 4, 2003
21,250
16,424
113
Now give Ugboh and Earley some PT

I thought they needed to both be in sooner in a game like this. I thought he was never going to take out Horne with the 25 point lead. Great job by every player for 40 minutes. I would like to see that effort a lot.
 
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tre Lamb calls North Texas RB Jaheim White 'The best back we've played'
  2. 02 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game
  3. 03 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
  4. 04 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  5. 05 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas