terrible refs

Anon1629331216

Redshirt
Mar 28, 2010
91
10
0
I don't post much and I don't usually blame refs, but the first half, especially,was very one-sided and plain terrible. Glad Cal mentioned those 3 sh--heads and stayed very classy as usual. Wish he could say what he really thinks. Love the fight and passion n this team. Good luck to all you guys that are leaving. Ready for next year already.
 

FFWhite

All-American
Dec 20, 2006
26,554
7,738
98
Several big calls in the first half went the other way. Up 5 we should have won. Jackson shoved Monk into cheap seats on run out.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football House of Blue Hot Take Review dreams big after Kentucky's massive win over LSU
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting 'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen LA Evans
  3. 03 KSR Football National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
  4. 04 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball