That's the title gone then....

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
It had been looking a long shot since the loss to Arsenal, but losing to the Toffees? Oh well, still YNWA!

• Sad
Reactions: patdog

patdog

May 28, 2007
Just limping to the season now. I mean, it's technically possible to miss the Champions League. But Tottenham would basically have to win out and they're not playing any better than Liverpool lately.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Just limping to the season now. I mean, it's technically possible to miss the Champions League. But Tottenham would basically have to win out and they're not playing any better than Liverpool lately.
This has become something of an MO. I think by the end of the season Klopp's style of play just exhausts players. That being said the style of play is what gets his teams and his players where they are. Look at the ones that have left. They tend not to flourish. We are going to miss him.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Arne Slot of Feyenoord is the new manager. That's one out of left field. He has a good, but short, record.

patdog

May 28, 2007
Arne Slot of Feyenoord is the new manager. That's one out of left field. He has a good, but short, record.
Looks like it’s him. I’m cautiously optimistic. You never know though. Biggest hire may be getting Michael Edward’s back on board.