The Crow

Fried Chicken

All-Conference
Oct 9, 2006
2,004
2,019
113
Speaking of crow. I’ll gladly eat it. I thought we’d win 4 games. And I wasn’t being negative. I thought we’d actually improve as a team, but just couldn’t find 5 wins on the difficult schedule. We got 9…NINE! Wow!

Same schedule next year. It’ll still be tough.

But enough doubting Beamer. Let’s get behind this guy for the next 20 years and see where he takes us!
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football Insider Report: What's gone wrong for South Carolina, Bama game thoughts, what's next?
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football Recruiting South Carolina football commitments selected for Shrine Bowl of the Carolinas all-star game
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football Scott Davis: Still waiting on a season that never arrived
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Womens Basketball South Carolina women's basketball: Three things we learned from the Gamecocks' first exhibition
  5. 05 TheBigSpur The Gamecock Report | South Carolina at 8 Alabama Intel Briefing