The Crow

Fried Chicken

All-Conference
Oct 9, 2006
2,004
2,019
113
Speaking of crow. I’ll gladly eat it. I thought we’d win 4 games. And I wasn’t being negative. I thought we’d actually improve as a team, but just couldn’t find 5 wins on the difficult schedule. We got 9…NINE! Wow!

Same schedule next year. It’ll still be tough.

But enough doubting Beamer. Let’s get behind this guy for the next 20 years and see where he takes us!
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football Insider Report: What's gone wrong for South Carolina, Bama game thoughts, what's next?
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football 10 takeaways from South Carolina's blowout loss to Alabama
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Beyond the box score: 20 observations from South Carolina's ugly loss to Alabama
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football Recruiting Keeping up with South Carolina commitments: week 6
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football South Carolina falls out of majority of national bowl projections following second loss