The medical card

idog

Aug 17, 2010
There is basically four different Drops available to treat glaucoma or a combination of the four. Some don’t work on certain people and the glaucoma builds up a resistance over time to the ones that do work. My wife is on three different drops to try and control hers. One half oz bottle of one of them is $380. That’s a far cry from $20-$30. Oh, insurance won’t pay for it either. You want to talk about the side effects of those drops?
I shortened my avatar name to idog a long time ago around the iPod craze but I almost used eyedog...if you want I would be happy to answer any questions back channel in a professional vs sarcasterisks manner. Honestly. Happy to. Marijuana isn’t the answer for glaucoma.

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
I shortened my avatar name to idog a long time ago around the iPod craze but I almost used eyedog...if you want I would be happy to answer any questions back channel in a professional vs sarcasterisks manner. Honestly. Happy to. Marijuana isn’t the answer for glaucoma.
Thanks, after one good Dr who retired and two not so good Dr’s we have finally settled at Callahan Eye center at UAB and are happy with her current treatment. Wish we would have gone there first. It’s been a frustrating and rough ordeal. She was diagnosed at 40 which is uncommon, 57 now. She’s essentially lost usefull sight in one eye due to a failed Trab and pressure is creeping up in the other eye. She’s scheduled for cataract surgery in a few weeks on the good eye and Blading while there. She’s terrifled after the failed Trab from the previously mentioned Dr. yea, we understand that MJ isn’t the answer but it just amazes me that with all the medical advances they are still using a surgery that was developed in the 1960’s.

ColMuldrow

Apr 3, 2007
I'm a municipal court prosecutor. It blows my mind the number of possession and marijuana charges still written. A lot of these folks are daily smokers. But fork over $549 to pay a fine that could have gone towards getting a card and legal weed.

• Wow
Reactions: Baddog11

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
Any law minds here to suggest how if you test positive at work but have a card would play out?
Probably going to be different. At least for some federal agencies, even if you have a state issued MMJ card, you still can't partake of the devil's lettuce as it is still illegal federally (at least for the time being). For the vast majorities of federal jobs, you aren't tested though, so It really doesn't matter.

Reactions: skipperDawg