The PineBelt story that keeps on giving

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
day hump GIF

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
The most amazing part of this story is that there is an actual accessory involved in a case with a human woman being accused of having sex with a dog.

Like, how do TWO people get on that same wavelength at the same damn time? By that, I mean literally any two people anywhere on planet earth….let alone two people in rural Mississippi who actually know each other?

patdog

May 28, 2007
The most amazing part of this story is that there is an actual accessory involved in a case with a human woman being accused of having sex with a dog.

Like, how do TWO people get on that same wavelength at the same damn time? By that, I mean literally any two people anywhere on planet earth….let alone two people in rural Mississippi who actually know each other?
There’s a lot about this case & probably whole family that I’m sure none of us wants to know. Very sad.

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
Wait a minute. So did this guy watch? He got cucked by a dog? Am I understanding this right?

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022

Men are dogs? Or is it pigs?

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
Makes perfect sense. After all, Jones Countians are Mississippi’s “Florida Man”
Truer words have never been spoken. There are so many people I went to high school with that have been in the news for the craziest dang things. I feel like almost everyone I graduated with is either a doctor now or they’re in prison for some kind of felony, not much in between.

patdog

May 28, 2007
Truer words have never been spoken. There are so many people I went to high school with that have been in the news for the craziest dang things. I feel like almost everyone I graduated with is either a doctor now or they’re in prison for some kind of felony, not much in between.
To be fair to many of us, I think most of the really cra cra is in the southern half of the county.