The truth will set us free..

uscvball

Aug 24, 2017
"Joe Biden has said he was wrong to describe nursing student Laken Riley's suspected killer as an 'illegal.'

Biden was heckled into acknowledging the murder during Thursday's State of the Union address by Georgia GOP Rep Marjorie Taylor Greene - but now says he regrets it.

In an interview set to be screened Saturday, Biden was pressed by MSNBC host Jonathan Capehart about his use of the word 'illegal.'

The president answered: 'An undocumented person. I shouldn't have used illegal, it’s undocumented.

'I talked about what I'm not going to do.

What I won't do. I'm not going to treat any, any, any of these people with disrespect.

'Look, they built the country. The reason our economy is growing. We have to control the border and more orderly flow, but I don't share his view at all.'

Pressed by Capehart if he regretted using the word, Biden answered: 'Yes.'"

Hard to find the words to describe this. He won't treat any of them with disrespect....but he has no problem saying the wrong name of the victim, Laken Hope Riley nor once again lumping his son's death in with other people despite the circumstances being completely different.

The truth is, the suspected murderer in this case is ILLEGAL in several ways. He didn't do **** to build this country, he wasn't growing the economy. He was an illegal who was taking advantage of the horribly failed policies of the current president. Respect is earned.

And once again, the suspect in this case was NOT undocumented. DHS documented his illegal entry and documented his release into society. New York documented his illegal activity there. What they didn't do was document his illegal arse to ICE. Athens Clarke County documented his illegal activity. Seems to me he was more documented than most legal citizens going about their day.

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
"Joe Biden has said he was wrong to describe nursing student Laken Riley's suspected killer as an 'illegal.'

Biden was heckled into acknowledging the murder during Thursday's State of the Union address by Georgia GOP Rep Marjorie Taylor Greene - but now says he regrets it.

In an interview set to be screened Saturday, Biden was pressed by MSNBC host Jonathan Capehart about his use of the word 'illegal.'

The president answered: 'An undocumented person. I shouldn't have used illegal, it’s undocumented.

What I won't do. I'm not going to treat any, any, any of these people with disrespect.

'Look, they built the country. The reason our economy is growing. We have to control the border and more orderly flow, but I don't share his view at all.'

Hard to find the words to describe this. He won't treat any of them with disrespect....but he has no problem saying the wrong name of the victim, Laken Hope Riley nor once again lumping his son's death in with other people despite the circumstances being completely different.

The truth is, the suspected murderer in this case is ILLEGAL in several ways. He didn't do **** to build this country, he wasn't growing the economy. He was an illegal who was taking advantage of the horribly failed policies of the current president. Respect is earned.

And once again, the suspect in this case was NOT undocumented. DHS documented his illegal entry and documented his release into society. New York documented his illegal activity there. What they didn't do was document his illegal arse to ICE. Athens Clarke County documented his illegal activity. Seems to me he was more documented than most legal citizens going about their day.

jaycee993

Sep 2, 2021

God forbid we insult any illegals or as the left says now..."newcomers"....sickening

SCweARE111

Dec 20, 2017
The truth is Illegal is too nice of a word to describe this murderer ,he's a Fkn Scum bag low life that needs to be put to death

Reactions: SC200SC

Torch901

Sep 6, 2020
Tell me more about Katie Britt and her lame-o story about sex trafficking at the border ha ha ha. You guys are so full of sh!!t it is unbelievable.

Last edited:

uscvball

Aug 24, 2017

FTR, I think she's an idiot....a career academic who is a leftist politician.

That particular job however, is a civilian administrator job appointed by the Mayor. Some have been former firefighters but most have not.

• Love
Reactions: Pudly76

uscvball

Aug 24, 2017
Another TV "news" personality, attacking a rape victim because she supports Trump.

Outrageous. What happened to her at 16 has nothing to do with her vote today. Unbelievable he would question her as to how she "can do that" considering her situation. Are you kidding me? Since when is it ever okay to put a rape victim on the defense, and on national TV? ABC brought her on to discuss her support for Trump....and Stephanopolis immediately dug into her past as a sexual assault victim. Vile and disgusting.

uscvball

Aug 24, 2017
"A conservative nonprofit, Building America’s Future, hit CNN for not airing an ad that faults President Biden for Laken Riley’s tragic murder during last week’s State of the Union address, but the network insists the commercial didn’t meet its standards.

"CNN and Joe Biden are in lockstep once again. "It is shameful that CNN is censoring the truth and trying to protect President Biden by refusing to air this ad.

The "Run" ad, which has gone viral on social media, was aired on Fox News Channel and MSNBC. It begins with a narrator saying, "Laken Riley should have been able to go on a run, in broad daylight without being murdered by an illegal immigrant. But Joe Biden promised not to deport illegal immigrants."

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
Another TV "news" personality, attacking a rape victim because she supports Trump.

Outrageous. What happened to her at 16 has nothing to do with her vote today. Unbelievable he would question her as to how she "can do that" considering her situation. Are you kidding me? Since when is it ever okay to put a rape victim on the defense, and on national TV? ABC brought her on to discuss her support for Trump....and Stephanopolis immediately dug into her past as a sexual assault victim. Vile and disgusting.

He was the one defending Clinton from rape charges by attacking those women. He has NO shame.