Yall get off Popes case. This is all JMI. Every single bit of shittyness is JMI. 18-5 JMI. Pope is one of us. That automatically makes him a great coach yall dumb bas tards.GO CATS!…
Reading OP is like watching a train wreck about to happen. Yikes.
As bad as I do think he should step down after the season or at least let it be known now he will be… I feel sorry for the man at the end of the day. weather I should or shouldn’t. No matter how much I say he’s not the right coach I can’t help but feel sorry. But he’s gotta go.JMI is destroying recruiting. Pope has destroyed this season, and any chance of fan support in him keeping his job.
Yeah I have said the same thing. I'm not sure you are a human if you can't relate. I mean this is a guy that got his dream job and is completely failing just a year into it.As bad as I do think he should step down after the season or at least let it be known now he will be… I feel sorry for the man at the end of the day. weather I should or shouldn’t. No matter how much I say he’s not the right coach I can’t help but feel sorry. But he’s gotta go.
They the players are getting big money and playing like ish. This is what you wanted. Live with it. Cal > Pope and it aint even close. You people should be ashamed of yourselves. Pope is #DumpTrash!Yall get off Popes case. This is all JMI. Every single bit of shittyness is JMI. 18-5 JMI. Pope is one of us. That automatically makes him a great coach yall dumb bas tards.GO CATS!…
No, it’s different because of reports and stuff. Ask @UKFootball78 , that moron will tell you.Will stein is cooking with jmi so idk
How can a player play hard when they have sold their soul to JMI?JMI is even making our players not play hard.
They got some serious sauce.
Vegas. Whichever they needed to happen there could have. They could have used either clock to make the shot good or bad.WHY ARE THE CLOCKS NOT IN SYCH WTF
KSR Football
Instant Takeaways: Will Stein coached for the win to snap Kentucky's losing streak to South Carolina
KSR Football
See How Kentucky Celebrated the Victory at Williams-Brice Stadium
KSR Football
How Kentucky "Put the Icing on the Cake" with Historic 2-Point Conversion
KSR Football
Injury Report: Kentucky has some healing to do before LSU comes to town
KSR Football
Lance Heard had a BOGO special on pancakes in Columbia