This pretty much explains it.

troypwr

Aug 24, 2017
We should call you trumpwr. You’ve got a Trump fetish.

You mean the conman who pulled the cloke off of the conservative "ScrewYouPalooza?" OK. :LOL: You should be embarrassed but that would require a little integrity.

Reactions: aimeedee

JImmytheGreek

Aug 24, 2017
Newt is so adorable in his dotage. He resents Trump like all Washington insiders. Meanwhile Biden’s destruction of the country marches on unchecked.

Reactions: Pudly76

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
They have $350B to send computers and instructors to Africa, but..

The reason trump directs his comments toward those with minimal intelligence you may ask.. could it be that’s who he runs against?

Reactions: qqqqqqqman

IETrojanFan

Aug 24, 2017
You mean the conman who pulled the cloke off of the conservative "ScrewYouPalooza?" OK. :LOL: You should be embarrassed but that would require a little integrity.
No embarrassment from me. I’ve never voted for him, can’t stand him, and don’t want him as president again. He’s an old, narcissistic windbag who had his chance and now should just leave us all alone.

However, I also don’t have a fetish for him like you seem to.

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
If we’re summing things up, well here you go. Nothing but the best and brightest…

Reactions: qqqqqqqman

troypwr

Aug 24, 2017
No embarrassment from me. I’ve never voted for him, can’t stand him, and don’t want him as president again. He’s an old, narcissistic windbag who had his chance and now should just leave us all alone.

If by "fetish" you mean a desire to continue to ridicule him and his followers then I plead 100% guilty. Not sure why you wouldn't, given the damage he's caused. Those who voted for him, support him, defend him, or rationalize, IN ANY WAY, his bull and that of the new QOP are spineless sycophantic buffoons.

Reactions: aimeedee

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
If by "fetish" you mean a desire to continue to ridicule him and his followers then I plead 100% guilty. Not sure why you wouldn't, given the damage he's caused. Those who voted for him, support him, defend him, or rationalize, IN ANY WAY, his bull and that of the new QOP are spineless sycophantic buffoons.
List the “damage” he caused, I’ll list biden’s

Reactions: 4thamp1

IETrojanFan

Aug 24, 2017
As long as all the spineless, syncophantic buffoons who were feckless enough to vote for Biden would do the same.

troypwr

Aug 24, 2017

Of course. The guy was fantastic. He'd have a field day with your fuhrer. I can't find a clip of his thoughts on Independents. If you find one please share.

And one of my all-time faves.

Last edited:

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
Of course. The guy was fantastic. He'd have a field day with your fuhrer. I can't find a clip of his thoughts on Independents. If you find one please share.

And one of my all-time faves.

Only if your little wienie was half as big as your mouth..

Reactions: Trojan JST

troypwr

Aug 24, 2017
Only if your little wienie was half as big as your mouth..
Another self-OWN. :ROFLMAO: Tell the truth, (are you capable) you're not an SC man are you? You just can't be. You're just some grimy fan. There's no way you've walked the hallowed halls of Bovard, Doheny or Mudd. You've walked covered in mud for sure but never the grounds of Troy.

IETrojanFan

Aug 24, 2017
So you do defend Trump. :ROFLMAO: You just can't help yourself.
You're dense. Calling out one side isn't defending the other. I'm calling out both sides. But I guarantee you won't say one bad thing about Biden.

troypwr

Aug 24, 2017
You're dense. Calling out one side isn't defending the other. I'm calling out both sides. But I guarantee you won't say one bad thing about Biden.
Yeah, OK, Mr. "Biden this or that in response to anything Trump." Nevermind that Trump is facing lawsuits up the yingyang. You're a weasel. No defense or support on grounds at all!! For you it's all "both sides" cheese. You claim to be stout but you're actually just flimsy grass. Dump on Biden all you want. Who cares? Nothing he could do will kill a million people, embolden white supremacy, monetize the Presidency, weaken our geopolitical alliances or grift the rubes of this country. (call now and donate) That honor belongs to Donnie the Dope. I'm NOT a Democrat, Elmer. I'm not a Biden fan. I'm a U.S. citizen, global citizen and Earth fan. (you know the planet we depend on for air and water) Extrapolate from that.

Your "party over country" stance is tired and on the way out. (the sooner the better) Ask yourself why the Republicans want to snuff out the young voter. Shouldn't they be embracing them? Young people see the bullch!t that your myopathy cannot. Goodbye, pops. Our only chance is for old dopes to start pushing up daisies with the fresh air and water that they young will save.

Drink from that tap!

Last edited:

IETrojanFan

Aug 24, 2017
Yeah, OK, Mr. "Biden this or that in response to anything Trump." Nevermind that Trump is facing lawsuits up the yingyang. You're a weasel. No defense or support on grounds at all!! For you it's all "both sides" cheese. You claim to be stout but you're actually just flimsy grass. Dump on Biden all you want. Who cares? Nothing he could do will kill a million people, embolden white supremacy, monetize the Presidency, weaken our geopolitical alliances or grift the rubes of this country. (call now and donate) That honor belongs to Donnie the Dope. I'm NOT a Democrat, Elmer. I'm not a Biden fan. I'm a U.S. citizen, global citizen and Earth fan. (you know the planet we depend on for air and water) Extrapolate from that.

Your "party over country" stance is tired and on the way out. (the sooner the better) Ask yourself why the Republicans want to snuff out the young voter. Shouldn't they be embracing them? Young people see the ******** that your myopathy cannot. Goodbye, pops. Our only chance is for old dopes to start pushing up daisies with the fresh air and water that they young will save.

Drink from that tap!

First, thanks for proving my last post very right.

Second, what are you smoking? I did not bring up Biden as s defense for Trump. First I bashed Trump. Then I called you and every other weasel who voted for Biden out and challenged you to NOT defend Biden ad hoc. Which you just. can't. bring. yourself. to. do.

And little do you know about my "party over country" stance. ;) I am Independent. :ROFLMAO: But I'm pretty confident from your response that you're not. You're very biased, and the exact definition of what you accused me.

troypwr

Aug 24, 2017
First, thanks for proving my last post very right.

Second, what are you smoking? I did not bring up Biden as s defense for Trump. First I bashed Trump. Then I called you and every other weasel who voted for Biden out and challenged you to NOT defend Biden ad hoc. Which you just. can't. bring. yourself. to. do.

And little do you know about my "party over country" stance. ;) I am Independent. :ROFLMAO: But I'm pretty confident from your response that you're not. You're very biased, and the exact definition of what you accused me.
((((YAWN)))) Put down the shine, Trumper. There's no flocking way you can look at the Mushroom Musullini and claim impartiality as an Independent. You're full of it or, as I've always contended, a giant dope.

Last edited:

IETrojanFan

Aug 24, 2017

((((YAWN)))) Put down the shine, Trumper. There's no flocking way you can look at the Mushroom Musullini and claim impartiality as an Independent. You're full of it or, as I've always contended, a giant dope.
Wow. You have a serious reading comprehension issue.

• Haha

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
Another self-OWN. :ROFLMAO: Tell the truth, (are you capable) you're not an SC man are you? You just can't be. You're just some grimy fan. There's no way you've walked the hallowed halls of Bovard, Doheny or Mudd. You've walked covered in mud for sure but never the grounds of Troy.
You’re just a loser who owns nothing, just like the ruins sayin they owned LA.
Still can’t answer the easy questions, can you? You ignored my offer to list the ways trump and sleepy joe have f’d up the country too I noticed.

Typical liberal know nothing, all bluster - no substance.

does your mom still call you her little man? Haha

Steve From Florida

Dec 11, 2018
Self righteous dems always find a way to rationalize away lawlessness..

I really enjoy your reposts and doing my own homework as to fact checking or affirming. Here is what I found digging deeper on this. Granted it is from the Daily Mail in the UK, but this tonally wrong. Anti-racist for the alphabet? When did this turn to a racism issue?

'GLSEN leads the movement in creating affirming... and anti-racist spaces for LGBTQIA+ students', Target said.

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
I really enjoy your reposts and doing my own homework as to fact checking or affirming. Here is what I found digging deeper on this. Granted it is from the Daily Mail in the UK, but this tonally wrong. Anti-racist for the alphabet? When did this turn to a racism issue?

'GLSEN leads the movement in creating affirming... and anti-racist spaces for LGBTQIA+ students', Target said.
glsen is an indoctrination for teachers in teaching with pronouns and how to incorporate it into different subjects like math. It also helps set up schools to do gender alternative treatments (psychological and physical) without parental involvement.
As for racist? I didn’t mention race. But there are those on the left who want to elevate this whole gender bending exercise into a major social issue about the infringement of children’s rights or those of adult trans who somehow say they have a right to engage and contact our kids.
But then you lose sight of the point I made in my statement, or you ignored it purposely?