This pretty much explains it.

SC200SC

Aug 24, 2017
Let me get this straight. YOU make the argument that you and many other republican voters are educated and successful. And, then, when I note that, empirically, there has been a shift in the demographics with the educated vote going to democrats, suddenly being educated isn't all that important. Bwahahaha!

Not sure what you think generates my opinion, but as a conservative, a church-goer and a Catholic, it sure isn't "lawfare." What on earth does any of that have to do with the fact that Giuliani, a once successful and respected mayor, has made really bad choices and has disgraced himself? Your opinion of Biden in that context is irrelevant. Biden is POTUS. Guiliani had his law license suspended, is broke, being sued for election defamation and can't even get Trump to pay him.

But, yes, we both agree that education isn't everything.
No, I pointed out that upper level education is no longer education, but rather indoctrination. If you have the courage, watch the hundreds of videos available that I mentioned demonstrating that today's college students are ignorant to the basic foundations, including and expecially Civics.

It makes me shudder to think they are out there voting. Of course the Democrat destruction of our cities, etc. is the result. Now, explain to me why you yourself are unwilling to acknowledge this fact, but continue to tout meaningless and manipulated statistics?

• Haha
Reactions: troypwr

aimeedee

Aug 25, 2017
No, I pointed out that upper level education is no longer education, but rather indoctrination. If you have the courage, watch the hundreds of videos available that I mentioned demonstrating that today's college students are ignorant to the basic foundations, including and expecially Civics.

It makes me shudder to think they are out there voting. Of course the Democrat destruction of our cities, etc. is the result. Now, explain to me why you yourself are unwilling to acknowledge this fact, but continue to tout meaningless and manipulated statistics?
Let me get this straight. Random man-on-the-street videos are proof that today's college students are ignorant of the basic foundations, but exit polling is meaningless and manipulated statistics? Too funny! You realize anyone can pull up videos of any group's ignorance. Have you seen any of the interviews of Trump supporters at rallies?

SC200SC

Aug 24, 2017
Let me get this straight. Random man-on-the-street videos are proof that today's college students are ignorant of the basic foundations, but exit polling is meaningless and manipulated statistics? Too funny! You realize anyone can pull up videos of any group's ignorance. Have you seen any of the interviews of Trump supporters at rallies?
Sorry Aimmee, you don't seem to get anything straight. These are interviews on campus, with college and university students.

Yer gonna believe what yer gonna believe. I have watched that for years going all the way back to when you thought it was a good idea to try to convince everyone here that you were an "enlightened" Conservative.

When you were just lying like your statistics.

Merlin4SC

Jun 23, 2021
It is interesting that you would mention this. The many expose videos of college students unable to answer basic questions regarding history, geography, math, etc. BUT can whiz the social indoctrination spectrum counters your point.

The irony of pointing out scientific argument against the Right when the Left thinks that a baby becomes a baby when it is exposed to air (and even that one is under attack), and of course the "scientific theory" that gender is determined between the ears rather than by human biology and to an incredibly destructive end. Yes, and BTW find me just one of your college educated Democrats who has read or even knows about the Cass Report, or the Brown University Report, or the John Money expose, or the Tavistock lawsuits. Nope, they just open their willing mouths and are spoon fed the kool aid while people's very lives are being destroyed in the name of Leftist "science.

Lastly, you call a former mayor a laughingstock while you support the major "lawfare" being waged on conservatives, churches, and Catholics that generates your opinions of them. That is circular and disingenuous.

BTW, it is inappropriate to go out of order when identifying political laughingstocks. You should start by agreeing that our sitting president, Joe Biden is a sad and pathetic failing old man, but you won't admit to that. That is a shame because as I type this, Iran is on the verge of doing some things they would not have considered if Trump were president.

Your priorities lack intellect.
She should be forced to listen to Matt Walsh for a couple hours and do a homework assignment trying to prove any of his assertions false. She will run into exactly what Kinsey really was, and find out that sexual deviance is a fantasy created by the left and has no place in governing 95-97% who are not deviants. After the very first sex change literally ruined lives, why would they champion those crimes again? Taking gender dysphoria out of the DSM does not make it any less of a psych disorder, and she needs anti-virtual signaling crammed down her throat they way they tried to cram wokeness down our throats, so help me BudLight

SC200SC

Aug 24, 2017
She should be forced to listen to Matt Walsh for a couple hours and do a homework assignment trying to prove any of his assertions false. She will run into exactly what Kinsey really was, and find out that sexual deviance is a fantasy created by the left and has no place in governing 95-97% who are not deviants. After the very first sex change literally ruined lives, why would they champion those crimes again? Taking gender dysphoria out of the DSM does not make it any less of a psych disorder, and she needs anti-virtual signaling crammed down her throat they way they tried to cram wokeness down our throats, so help me BudLight
It is inexplicable to me that people like Aimmee can look at Biden's trannie Admin, including the health he/she and that bald dude with a mustache and flaming red dresses carrying stolen luggage and in any way shape, or form think that is normal or okay for the world's Super Power?

Something is very bent in her mind, as it is in all of the Kinsey crowd.

Thank you for your excellent post.

troypwr

Aug 24, 2017

This is flocking hilarious. Fresh minds armed with facts, data, history and disciplined thinking skills are being indoctrinated but you, surrounded by talking heads spewing nonsense, are an untarnished beacon of truth, justice and the American way. :ROFLMAO: Do you hear yourself or is it just yodeling in there? You want to talk about civics when you listened intently to the likes of Gingrich? Unflockingbelievable. College kids can and will be wrong. They're still kids. What's your excuse?

Good gawd these tools are an unmitigated disaster.

Reactions: aimeedee

mngtscrwdup

Sep 30, 2017
LOL! Go after the Bidens all you want. Investigate them non-stop for all I care. But the idea that Trump's crimes aren't as serious is laughable. Trump's legal woes in New York are just the tip of the iceberg.

You are referring to charges that have not yet been brought, so I dont speculate on that. But it doesnt change the fact that Biden is not being put over the grill for much worse activities.

• Haha

mngtscrwdup

Sep 30, 2017
Oh, and let's be clear, RFK Jr. was dismissed as a nut job by all sides LONG before he became a darling of the MAGA right:

From the Cato Institute:

You are putting up all these articles by the same press that relentlessly pushed the Trump Russiagate propaganda. And the same press that is not investigating the Biden crime family. The same press that just dismisses the report on the politicization of the FBI. Just because something is written by a reporter does not make it fact.

But I will address one of the articles you linked. I read that article on Politico by the Kennedy family members and here is the core problem with that article. It doesnt address ANY of the core issues that Kennedy has with vaccines. The core issues are 1) that vaccines do not go through the testing that other drugs must go through and therefore we really do not know the long term effects of vaccines because they simply are exempt from proper testing and 2) that the drug companies are exempt from liability, so if there is damage done, they dont pay any price. He also points to the incestuous relationship between drug companies and regulators. In regards to the COVID vaccines, I could write a treatise on the problems, but the core issue is that the vaccines were based on mRNA technology, which could have never got approved for regular drug treatments without proper long term testing.

The authorities that pushed vaccines and lockdowns have no real explanations for why the US has 4% of world population, but 15% of deaths from COVID. They have no real good explanations for why a country like Sweden, which didnt lockdown had lower death rates than countries in Northern Europe who did lockdown.

Good science comes from the furnace of heated debate and intense scrutiny, not from people meekly following "authority figures". When Fauci says that if you disagree with him then you disagree with science, he truly exposes that he is not really a scientist at all. He thinks he is God.

You attack Kennedy as a nutjob without listening to a single thing he says, or evaluating any of his evidence. That is what I see every day with liberals. Just parrot what "authorities" and reporters are saying.

My basic argument against the healthcare industry in the US is that if it is such a wonderful system, then why are health outcomes so much worse in the US than in many other countries, when the cost is so much higher? And why are chronic illnesses so much more prevalent now than in the past? At the end of the day, results are what matters and our healthcare system doesnt care about healing people, it cares about transferring money from your pocket to theirs. If you dont see that as the operating principle for healthcare in the US, then you are intentionally blind. (There are good people in the worst systems who do care, so this doesnt mean that everyone in the healthcare system has bad intentions.)

But back to RFK Jr. We have already seen on this board liberals calling people names because they dont want to engage in actual debate/discussions. So now you are calling a Democrat names to marginalize him. It is your same game.

troypwr

Aug 24, 2017
I don't like to speculate but the Biden "crime family" is much worse than Trump. 🙄

• Haha

SC200SC

Aug 24, 2017
I don't like to speculate but the Biden "crime family" is much worse than Trump. 🙄

Just trying to verify; are you 13 years old? You talk so very much, but say absolutely nothing and you refuse to answer questions and dialogue.

I want to try this one again. What was the last book you read? This is an academic question, and might help to decipher your inability to think for yourself beyond your junior high gotchas. Which btw, are meaningless and non productive beyond whatever emotional release you seem to acquire from them.

aimeedee

Aug 25, 2017
Sorry Aimmee, you don't seem to get anything straight. These are interviews on campus, with college and university students.

Yer gonna believe what yer gonna believe. I have watched that for years going all the way back to when you thought it was a good idea to try to convince everyone here that you were an "enlightened" Conservative.

When you were just lying like your statistics.
So what if they were interviews on campus? Anyone with an agenda can do a man-on-the-street interview and pluck out the responses they want to share. Jordan Klepper does it all the time and it is hilarious.

I don't need to convince anyone here of anything. I've been a conservative Republican from the time I was old enough to vote until I switched in Independent in 2022. Whether you believe it or not has no bearing on the truth.

But your denial isn't going to help. So keep pretending there hasn't been an exodus of white, college-educated, suburban women from the GOP. That will serve you well as the GOP marches further toward being a permanent minority party. More "lying statistics?" Bwahaha. Facts don't care about your feelings.

aimeedee

Aug 25, 2017
ou are putting up all these articles by the same press that relentlessly pushed the Trump Russiagate propaganda. And the same press that is not investigating the Biden crime family. The same press that just dismisses the report on the politicization of the FBI. Just because something is written by a reporter does not make it fact.

But I will address one of the articles you linked. I read that article on Politico by the Kennedy family members and here is the core problem with that article. It doesnt address ANY of the core issues that Kennedy has with vaccines. The core issues are 1) that vaccines do not go through the testing that other drugs must go through and therefore we really do not know the long term effects of vaccines because they simply are exempt from proper testing and 2) that the drug companies are exempt from liability, so if there is damage done, they dont pay any price. He also points to the incestuous relationship between drug companies and regulators. In regards to the COVID vaccines, I could write a treatise on the problems, but the core issue is that the vaccines were based on mRNA technology, which could have never got approved for regular drug treatments without proper long term testing.

The authorities that pushed vaccines and lockdowns have no real explanations for why the US has 4% of world population, but 15% of deaths from COVID. They have no real good explanations for why a country like Sweden, which didnt lockdown had lower death rates than countries in Northern Europe who did lockdown.

Good science comes from the furnace of heated debate and intense scrutiny, not from people meekly following "authority figures". When Fauci says that if you disagree with him then you disagree with science, he truly exposes that he is not really a scientist at all. He thinks he is God.

You attack Kennedy as a nutjob without listening to a single thing he says, or evaluating any of his evidence. That is what I see every day with liberals. Just parrot what "authorities" and reporters are saying.

My basic argument against the healthcare industry in the US is that if it is such a wonderful system, then why are health outcomes so much worse in the US than in many other countries, when the cost is so much higher? And why are chronic illnesses so much more prevalent now than in the past? At the end of the day, results are what matters and our healthcare system doesnt care about healing people, it cares about transferring money from your pocket to theirs. If you dont see that as the operating principle for healthcare in the US, then you are intentionally blind. (There are good people in the worst systems who do care, so this doesnt mean that everyone in the healthcare system has bad intentions.)

But back to RFK Jr. We have already seen on this board liberals calling people names because they dont want to engage in actual debate/discussions. So now you are calling a Democrat names to marginalize him. It is your same game.ou
You are hilarious! Any article someone shares, going back no matter how far, is going to be dismissed as "tHUh meDiUH." Is Ben Shapiro part of "tHUh LiBruL mEDiuh?" Whomever the author was is not relevant. The point is, RFK Jr. has ALWAYS been known as a conspiracy theorist kook -- and not just about vaccines. He was peddling election conspiracy theories about Bush stealing the election in Ohio. (But you'll note most sane adults, even in his own party, discounted his nonsense, unlike half the base of the GOP does today.) And it wasn't merely "tHUh lIBRul mEdIuh" saying that. Prominent conservatives were saying that and his own family, lovingly but regrettably, had to take a public stance against him. I distinctly remember Rush Limbaugh mocking him. (Speaking of calling names, that was Limbaugh's MO and has been a routine here with the board MAGAs, but go ahead and pretend this is something new "board liberals.")

So now the MAGA GOP, which has gone so far off the deep end that they are now circling to meet up with the extreme left, wants to pretend RFK Jr. is a serious, credible guy? OK -- good luck with that. (This is the problem with the MAGA GOP. They have no awareness of true conservative history and no core principles. It was as if they were born the day Trump rode down the escalator and have no awareness of anything in the GOP existing before that day. Their entire worldview centers around allegiance to one guy and any and all conspiracies that stem from their endless need for confirmation bias.)

If you want to hitch your wagon to RFK Jr., go for it. But don't pretend that his marginalization is anything new.

aimeedee

Aug 25, 2017
This is flocking hilarious. Fresh minds armed with facts, data, history and disciplined thinking skills are being indoctrinated but you, surrounded by talking heads spewing nonsense, are an untarnished beacon of truth, justice and the American way. :ROFLMAO: Do you hear yourself or is it just yodeling in there? You want to talk about civics when you listened intently to the likes of Gingrich? Unflockingbelievable. College kids can and will be wrong. They're still kids. What's your excuse?

Good gawd these tools are an unmitigated disaster.
To be fair, I don't think most of the MAGA GOP has a clue who Gingrich is. But, I'll admit there was a time when I bought into Gingrich.

Moon4Cimoli

Aug 31, 2021
To be fair, I don't think most of the MAGA GOP has a clue who Gingrich is. But, I'll admit there was a time when I bought into Gingrich.
Out of curiousity, how would you, a ”true” conservative, confront the budget deficit, abortion, welfare, taxes, SNAP, and the border?

aimeedee

Aug 25, 2017
It is inexplicable to me that people like Aimmee can look at Biden's trannie Admin, including the health he/she and that bald dude with a mustache and flaming red dresses carrying stolen luggage and in any way shape, or form think that is normal or okay for the world's Super Power?

Something is very bent in her mind, as it is in all of the Kinsey crowd.

Thank you for your excellent post.
Yes, do tell us about serious leadership for Super Powers!

donald trump drag GIF by Election 2016

troypwr

Aug 24, 2017
Just trying to verify; are you 13 years old? You talk so very much, but say absolutely nothing and you refuse to answer questions and dialogue.

I want to try this one again. What was the last book you read? This is an academic question, and might help to decipher your inability to think for yourself beyond your junior high gotchas. Which btw, are meaningless and non productive beyond whatever emotional release you seem to acquire from them.

You and your ilk are no longer worthy of engaging in discussion. It's an exercise in futility anymore. Do you engage with baboons while at the zoo? I bet you want to answer their questions too right? :ROFLMAO: I don't. Today's conjob should only be ridiculed. They're party over country at all costs. They prove that over and over. Facts be damned. There is NO MIDDLE GROUND between facts and bullch!t. Get that straight.

Reactions: Pudly76

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
Notice how these conjob jagoffs only have culture wars left. :ROFLMAO: Nothing of substance anymore. Is there any wonder why the GOP is in shambles?

Dolt.

the economy is in shambles, prices are way up, crime is up and you say there are no other issues? How’s about kamala a heartbeat away from nuclear codes? Oh well, she could always invite willie brown over to the Oval Office and show him what she’s learned since California.
The dems would love if that were true, unfortunately they’ll have to run on their record and polls show the effects that’s having already.

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018

Like every liberal meat head since the seventies, they always start with blustering rhetoric then move on to name calling. Never a straight answer.

aimeedee

Aug 25, 2017
Out of curiousity, how would you, a ”true” conservative, confront the budget deficit, abortion, welfare, taxes, SNAP, and the border?
Abortion: Let the states decide. I suppose it could be argued that, as human life, the federal government has an obligation to protect the unborn. But I don't see how we would ever get enough support at the federal level. I think letting every state set their own limits is reasonable.

Taxes: I support a flat tax, but there would have to be no loopholes or sheltering. For example, a CEO can't take no salary to avoid an income tax and then live off investments. All money made is taxed the same. No deductions (except maybe for dependents).

Welfare and Snap: Depending on how they fall under the budget analysis to follow: Either welfare and food programs should be funded and distributed at the state level or (if it is determined that welfare and food programs fall under the general welfare clause) they should be funded to the state in block grants. No more voting red as a state and then taking money from the federal government for welfare programs.

Border: Set up more processing stations for legal immigration at the borders. Re-open field offices overseas for processing more applicants. Reduce wealth requirements and expedite the process for skilled labor applicants.

Budget: Identify which federal programs and institutions meet constitutional objectives as outlined in Article 1 Section 8. (Admittedly this is subject to interpretation. What is covered under "the general welfare?" ) Set a deadline of 5 years to phase out any programs that don't meet the criteria of being constitutionally necessary. After 5 years, all other programs must adhere to a balanced budget, with an escape clause for national emergencies.

Last edited:

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
After crying about Abbott sending illegals to dc, and ny, calling it everything from kidnapping to human trafficking, nyc mayor is now bussing them OUT of nyc. Hypocrites, hahahaha

SC200SC

Aug 24, 2017
You and your ilk are no longer worthy of engaging in discussion. It's an exercise in futility anymore. Do you engage with baboons while at the zoo? I bet you want to answer their questions too right? :ROFLMAO: I don't. Today's conjob should only be ridiculed. They're party over country at all costs. They prove that over and over. Facts be damned. There is NO MIDDLE GROUND between facts and bullch!t. Get that straight.
Thank you so much for fulfilling your own thread title, as your response "pretty much explains it".

troypwr

Aug 24, 2017
Thank you so much for fulfilling your own thread title, as your response "pretty much explains it".

I'm glad I could clarify it for you. If you need any more supporting evidence just look at Pudly's posts. Nothing says "baboon QOP" more clearly.

Reactions: GaryB

JImmytheGreek

Aug 24, 2017
The assertion that supporting Trump is putting party over country is incoherent on so many levels. Whatever gets you through the night.

aimeedee

Aug 25, 2017
The assertion that supporting Trump is putting party over country is incoherent on so many levels. Whatever gets you through the night.
Technically, you're right. It isn't putting party over country. It is putting fear of Trump's base over country. But, indirectly, that is putting party over country. They think they need Trump's base for the party to survive and they fear that base. If you don't believe that, look no further than the initial reaction of the republican congressmen, pundits and party leadership (hell, even from some on the old OT) on January 6th and compare that to where the GOP is now that the base is sticking with Trump. There is no denying that the GOP is being held hostage by the MAGA base and are putting their survival in the party ahead of the country -- gutless wonders!

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
Kids stopped from singing “Star Spangled Banner” at capitol building..

Moon4Cimoli

Aug 31, 2021
Abortion: Let the states decide. I suppose it could be argued that, as human life, the federal government has an obligation to protect the unborn. But I don't see how we would ever get enough support at the federal level. I think letting every state set their own limits is reasonable.
Isn’t that what the Supreme Court decided?
Welfare and Snap: Depending on how they fall under the budget analysis to follow: Either welfare and food programs should be funded and distributed at the state level or (if it is determined that welfare and food programs fall under the general welfare clause) they should be funded to the state in block grants. No more voting red as a state and then taking money from the federal government for welfare programs.
The Dems have fought block grants tooth and claw. I noticed you didn’t mention a work requirement or an able bodied restriction.

A couple ither things: What about inheritance taxes? Also Medicare and SSI are bankrupting our budget, any ideas?

aimeedee

Aug 25, 2017
Isn’t that what the Supreme Court decided?
Yes, and I was fine with that. However, that ruling and the subsequent decisions by red states has hurt republicans and I'm fine with that, too. There are unintended consequences from these decisions that I don't think Republicans have thought through. (Or maybe they have and decided to do so anyway.)

The Dems have fought block grants tooth and claw. I noticed you didn’t mention a work requirement or an able bodied restriction.
Yes, and, I'm not a democrat. But there are things in the world more important to me than block grants. The survival of our democracy is a tad more important. As for a work requirements and abled bodied restrictions , that would depend on the circumstances. Are people who are mentally ill considered "able-bodied?" If working pays less than the cost of childcare, is the family better off with the parent not working?

A couple ither things: What about inheritance taxes? Also Medicare and SSI are bankrupting our budget, any ideas?
If money has already been taxed, it shouldn't be taxed again as an inheritance. We all paid into SSI, so that isn't an entitlement. Now, I understand there are options to privatize, but as we have seen with the red state/blue state inconsistencies in federal handouts, it seems the people who shout the most about government handouts and vote against it are the ones taking it. So what safeguards would you have in place for those who decide they don't want to pay into Social Security? Do we have a mandated private retirement account? Or do we just let people manage it however they want and, 60 years from now, they are someone else's problem? It sounds well and good now, but I wouldn't want to be there 60 years from now when a bunch of these people have nothing to show for it. I don't know enough about Medicare to have an opinion. But, if general welfare is to include anything on the federal level for individuals, I would think health care for the elderly would be high on the list.

• Haha
Reactions: Trojan JST

Moon4Cimoli

Aug 31, 2021
Yes, and I was fine with that. However, that ruling and the subsequent decisions by red states has hurt republicans and I'm fine with that, too. There are unintended consequences from these decisions that I don't think Republicans have thought through. (Or maybe they have and decided to do so anyway.)

Yes, and, I'm not a democrat. But there are things in the world more important to me than block grants. The survival of our democracy is a tad more important. As for a work requirements and abled bodied restrictions , that would depend on the circumstances. Are people who are mentally ill considered "able-bodied?" If working pays less than the cost of childcare, is the family better off with the parent not working?

If money has already been taxed, it shouldn't be taxed again as an inheritance. We all paid into SSI, so that isn't an entitlement. Now, I understand there are options to privatize, but as we have seen with the red state/blue state inconsistencies in federal handouts, it seems the people who shout the most about government handouts and vote against it are the ones taking it. So what safeguards would you have in place for those who decide they don't want to pay into Social Security? Do we have a mandated private retirement account? Or do we just let people manage it however they want and, 60 years from now, they are someone else's problem? It sounds well and good now, but I wouldn't want to be there 60 years from now when a bunch of these people have nothing to show for it. I don't know enough about Medicare to have an opinion. But, if general welfare is to include anything on the federal level for individuals, I would think health care for the elderly would be high on the list.
One more thing: Student debt? Write it
down? Or force repayment?

Latest posts