I know he cheated but I am laughing that he beat the guy to the punch and got him arrested.
http://www.cnn.com/2009/S...man.extortion/index.html
http://www.cnn.com/2009/S...man.extortion/index.html
No. He's a liberal, and if you're a liberal, you can't be funny, only an *******, douchebag, etc.Skink said:understand, it's illegal to blackmail someone. It is not illegal to have sex with someone. Maybe he's a jerk, but he's not a criminal. The guy who blackmailed him, however, is a criminal. And I disagree with everyone in this thread who says he isn't funny. He's still funny, especially compared to Leno, Fallon, and Conan.
but who cares. He's become more political over the last few years and I rarely watch his show as a result.dawgstudent said:they were really flirtatious on air.
Maroon and White Football
Sunday Notebook: No. 24 Mississippi State 31-24 No. 19 Mizzou
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State's defense bends without breaking again
Maroon and White
Mississippi State PFF Grades from 31-24 win over Mizzou
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State's Week 5 date with No. 8 Alabama set for early window
Maroon and White
Fluff Bothwell finds a way in impact performance for Mississippi State