Me too will take the winFew may be over-stating it.....
Not going to lie. A 3-pt streak is the LAST thing I think about during a UK game.
It was a two.I thought Knox hit one early.
I was sure it was a 3 but counted it as 2.I thought Knox hit one early.
So you DO think about it...:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:Few may be over-stating it.....
Not going to lie. A 3-pt streak is the LAST thing I think about during a UK game.
Nothing is irrelevant when it's a number and related to Kentucky basketball.It's an irrelevant stat but it's so long it's cool to keep it going
I definitely get what you're saying and agree but if it snaps in a Win then in the grand scheme I don't care too muchNothing is irrelevant when it's a number and related to Kentucky basketball.
Touche.So you DO think about it...:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I think they just said 1,031?What is the streak at?
KSR Football
Will Stein explains how Kentucky’s loss to Alabama changed his approach
KSR Football
Is that Kenny Minchey at Quarterback or Andre Woodson? Jacob Tamme sees Similarities
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin got in his Hot Yoga session this morning in Lexington
KSR Football
Kentucky Stars of the Past will be Honorary Captains vs. LSU
KSR Football
Everybody on College GameDay is Picking LSU to Beat Kentucky