For rushing up and hugging Allen.
That's a loser mentality.They won it last year, this is all gravy.
Probably didn't appreciate the 30' "3" at the end
Eff 'em
Surely Mrs Plumlee has an egg or two left over and Rat Face could hustle up a surrogateThank god the Plumlee era is over!!!
Cryshevski should worry about his own players antics.
If you say so. This was their gap year.That's a loser mentality.
I honestly think Plumlee believes the harder you dunk it the more points you get.
This is the guy who coached Laettner.I mean you're gonna try and teach somebody about sportsmanship with Trippy Mc Triperson on your team?
I understand what you're saying from a fan perspective but I don't think the team has the same attitude. I could be wrong.If you say so. This was their gap year.
Well yeah of course.I understand what you're saying from a fan perspective but I don't think the team has the same attitude. I could be wrong.
KSR Football
The Nic Anderson Revenge Tour starts this week vs. LSU
KSR Football
Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks provides injury updates on Ayanna Patterson, Dominika Paurová
KSR Baseball
Kentucky drops fall ball exhibition to Cincinnati