Thursday Games Thread

Dec 12, 2007
68,157
14,860
0
Probably didn't appreciate the 30' "3" at the end
Eff 'em

I hate that tradition anyway. If there is 3 more seconds than what's on your shot clock go ahead and put up a shot. I know we never do it either, but I just think it's stupid. It's not rubbing it in. There is time on the clock, just play it out.
 

LineSkiCat14

Heisman
Aug 5, 2015
39,715
62,624
113
Terrible post.. Just because Duke can't come out of a region doesn't mean it wasn't handed to them.. They just couldn't finish. Where as in 2010 and 2015 they did.

One more year closer to Coach K's retirement! Woooooo baby!
 

Wall2Boogie

Heisman
Jan 28, 2010
26,239
21,732
0
Of course perry Ellis played well he's been doing this 27 years. I can't wait to to see Indiana crash and burn
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR 11 Personnel, No Huddle! LSU Preview with Shea Dixon
  2. 02 KSR Basketball KSR Live Blog: 2026 Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
  3. 03 KSR Football 'It’s Thin': Will Stein hints at bad news on Kentucky's injury front
  4. 04 KSR Basketball KSR's three questions entering Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky Looking to Crack Third Down Conundrum