Miami vs Nova..... not real big on this. Want Nova to win so they will shut up about ACC.
The yum is about empty. It'll fill up.
The yum is about empty. It'll fill up.
If they could pull it off it would be fine with me.I took a chance on EE this year.
I could live with Nova cutting down the nets.
These empty arenas are pretty pathetic.
Chicken bucket is half empty.
OU leads TAMU 24-18 10 mins left first half
Anyone else feel Nova is getting an awful friendly whistle?
I bet KU smokes Maryland like a cheap cigar.
KSR Basketball
UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
KSR Football
Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt