TNT Team Stream

silverado

Redshirt
Dec 30, 2002
2,009
5
0
TNT is saying they will broadcast a Kentucky team stream with UK "homer" announcers. Does anyone know who the announcers will be?
 

marshalfan

All-Conference
Oct 2, 2005
6,149
1,148
0
It could be the OP has a life other than UK basketball. I will be glad when we win it all Monday night so I maybe I can get rid of this obsession with Rupps Rafters.


I have waste too much time in the last 4 weeks. Maybe the OP should ridicule us.



Btw, It is Rex Chapman and Dave Baker.
This post was edited on 4/4 4:31 PM by marshalfan
 

silverado

Redshirt
Dec 30, 2002
2,009
5
0
Originally posted by marshalfan:
It could be the OP has a life other than UK basketball. I will be glad when we win it all Monday night so I maybe I can get rid of this obsession with Rupps Rafters.


I have waste too much time in the last 4 weeks. Maybe the OP should ridicule us.



Btw, It is Rex Chapman and Dave Baker.
This post was edited on 4/4 4:31 PM by marshalfan
Thanks for the answer. Knowing how tight-assed some of our all-knowing fans are, I did take the time to check two pages back, but I've spent little time on the site in the past week. As usual, it's too much to expect courtesy from some fellow UK fans here.
 

kyballa12

Redshirt
Mar 14, 2006
1,936
0
0
Hey OP,just playing around man. Sorry if it came off too harsh. Truth is, I've spent way too much damn time on these boards this week waiting for today.

We are all BBN family.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football House of Blue Hot Take Review dreams big after Kentucky's massive win over LSU
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting 'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen LA Evans
  3. 03 KSR Football National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
  4. 04 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball