Tom Brady Roast........

leeinator

Feb 24, 2014
was really funny all throughout. I think my favorite was when Gronk said "Tom....How in the hell did you lose 30 million in Crypto currency"....."even me know Crypto not real money"!! LOL!! Gronk ought to quit!

00Dawg

Nov 10, 2009
The podcast guy Tony gets my vote for best roaster, with Glazer in second.
The guest roasters were solid, except for Affleck, who apparently couldn’t bring himself to roast Brady.
Also, Hart was solid, and his “white boy humor” description was right on.

Reactions: Dawgg

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
was really funny all throughout. I think my favorite was when Gronk said "Tom....How in the hell did you lose 30 million in Crypto currency"....."even me know Crypto not real money"!! LOL!! Gronk ought to quit!

Gronk didn’t say that, Nikki Glaser did.

"My favorite part was the part I didn't actually watch, but heard or read about somewhere else and obviously got confused when retelling it on the internet."

This feels like the SPS version of when someone goes around telling a funny or interesting anecdote they pass off as their own for so long they forget who they stole it from and accidentally tell it in front of that person and get called out for it...

T-TownDawgg

Nov 4, 2015
Ben Affleck is now officially the most punchable movie star alive since he was banging Bruce Willis’ daughter under the radar and then left pops vaporized ashes on an asteroid so he could go back to smashing baby girl unabated

FFS, it’s a roast, and the MF can’t even get that right

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
It's kind of sad that Brady can't find a life outside of the spotlight. Twice divorced but crazy successful NFL career. Will he find a life after football?

• Sad
Reactions: Anon1697564126

drexeldog23

Dec 2, 2022
It's kind of sad that Brady can't find a life outside of the spotlight. Twice divorced but crazy successful NFL career. Will he find a life after football?
they say he got paid 25 mill for it and that he is trying to get enough money to be an NFL owner.

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
Me watching that.........

Frustrated Clint Eastwood GIF

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Darryl Steight

HumpDawgy

Apr 6, 2010
My fav was from Jeff Ross. Tom told Robert Kraft..."I'm the best decision this franchise has ever made.....want a massage?"

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
they say he got paid 25 mill for it and that he is trying to get enough money to be an NFL owner.
Yes more millions and more vacation homes are definitely the path to pure happiness. The guy has no identity outside of football. Mega Millions are clearly the root of all happiness.

11thEagleFan

Sep 6, 2015
After watching this, my completely subjective, 100% accurate and unarguable opinion:

1) The best roasters of the night were Nikki Glaser and Tony Hinchcliffe
2) The “surprisingly good” roasters were Sam Jay and Drew Bledsoe
3) The “usually funny but disappointing” roasters were Will Ferrell as Tom Burgundy, and Segura and Kreischer
4) I thought that Gronk and Edelman were so unfunny that it was painful

I subjected myself to 3 hours of this (over a 3 day period). Should’ve watched the first hour and the last 10 minutes and called it a day.

drexeldog23

Dec 2, 2022
Yes more millions and more vacation homes are definitely the path to pure happiness. The guy has no identity outside of football. Mega Millions are clearly the root of all happiness.
he has 3 kids he s raising , being a father is not an identity? i get it, you dont like Brady, get over it...

PBRME

Feb 12, 2004
After watching this, my completely subjective, 100% accurate and unarguable opinion:

1) The best roasters of the night were Nikki Glaser and Tony Hinchcliffe
2) The “surprisingly good” roasters were Sam Jay and Drew Bledsoe
3) The “usually funny but disappointing” roasters were Will Ferrell as Tom Burgundy, and Segura and Kreischer
4) I thought that Gronk and Edelman were so unfunny that it was painful

I subjected myself to 3 hours of this (over a 3 day period). Should’ve watched the first hour and the last 10 minutes and called it a day.
Sam Jay did a good job until the end when she propped Brady for sex. It was just bad.

Reactions: 11thEagleFan

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
he has 3 kids he s raising , being a father is not an identity? i get it, you dont like Brady, get over it...
no I am saying the guy has 2 ex wives and I doubt he is raising his children actively. his time in the limelight is over, and he needs to move on, its looking like he is struggling with not getting attention anymore

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
no I am saying the guy has 2 ex wives and I doubt he is raising his children actively. his time in the limelight is over, and he needs to move on, its looking like he is struggling with not getting attention anymore
I see him doing Hertz commercials nearly every commercial break, and this fall, Fox is paying him $35MM to be their lead analyst. I’d say his time in the limelight is not close to being over:

Reactions: drexeldog23

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008

He's the most successful QB in history and looks like a male model.

I wouldn't worry too much about him.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
He's the most successful QB in history and looks like a male model.

I wouldn't worry too much about him.

And yet he cannot hold on to a wife and needs all the attention in the world still after football.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
And yet he cannot hold on to a wife and needs all the attention in the world still after football.

This is just a weird thing to say.

Pretty sure he's only had one wife, who he stayed with for 13 years. Divorce is not uncommon among rich, good looking, famous people

He impregnated Bridget Moynihan near the end of their relationship, which he likely ended, and they've parented that child.

He's a public figure. Has been for decades. He's not required to fade away into a quiet life

Reactions: drexeldog23

drexeldog23

Dec 2, 2022
obviously i am not in the Brady circle of trust, hopefully i will be one day. that being said if the infidelity rumors on her part are true, should he be made to live in a loveless marriage so as not to upset those who believe he cannot hold on to a wife. im pretty sure that he is not crying into his pillow every night as he tries to go to sleep.

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
Nikki Glaser GIF by iHeartRadio

If I was Tom, I'd be all up in 'em guts. If I wasn't old, dumb, ugly and poor, I'd be up in them myself. ETA - and fat

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: dawgman42