6) Ultimate Warrior
7) Shawn Michaels
8) Sting
9) Undertaker
10) Ric Flair

Ed: Honorable Mention: Goldberg

G

Goat Holder

and Flair just got his *** kicked too many times.

patdog

May 28, 2007
If you're talking about actual wrestling ability, Andre the Giant is far and away #1. Hogan has said publicly that the night he was scheduled to win the title from Andre he was a little afraid because Andre was a proud man and could have put Hogan in the hospital any day he wanted to. Hogan wasn't totally sure Andre would follow the script.

jlat13

Nov 1, 2007
I don't think you can put Steven Austin or The Rock over the Ultimate Warrior... He was the best and The Undertaker is above them too... You know when the bells started that hell was about to break loose haha

G

Goat Holder

The list is close after Goldberg. You have Bret Hart, Sid, Andre, Macho Man, Nash, Steamboat, Buff Bagwell.........etc.

jlat13

Nov 1, 2007
It does take a gifted athlete to shotgun a beer and then wrestle for twenty minutes

G

Goat Holder

He wasn't concerned about the title. In late '97 he'd roll out there in his truck, stunner everybody in the ring, drink a beer and leave. That kicked ***.

Original48

Aug 9, 2007
Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka. Pioneer of going off the top rope. No one can compete with air he caught.

MadDawg.sixpack

May 22, 2006
1. The Haunted House
2. Opie's Hobo Friend
3. Opie the Birdman
4. Eat Your Heart Out
5. Convicts-at-Large
6. Man in a Hurry
7. Three Wishes for Opie
8. The Pickle Story
9. Barney Gets His Man
10. Barney and the Cave Rescu..

And the next 5

11. Mr. McBeevee
12. Mountain Wedding
13. Opie's Charity
14. Dinner at Eight
15. My Fair Ernest T. Bass

G

Goat Holder

where he should go, not sure. It'd be hard to unseat one of those top ten.

coursesuper

Nov 1, 2007
The beerfly section is good for travel, and finding a place with high quality beers when on the road.

cowbell9

Nov 15, 2005
1. Jerry"The King" Lawler
2. Bill "Superstar" Dundee
3. HandsoneJimmy Valiant
3. Fabulous Freebirds
4. Terry Funk
5. Junkyard Dog
6. Tojo Yamamoto
7. The Great Kabuki.
8. Andre
9. Dave Brown
10. Memphis

3 and 9 record

MadDawg, you left out Barney getting the motorcycle with the sidecar.

2thdoc44

Oct 24, 2007
Saturday morning 10 or 11 am. My grandmothers house had a TV with the 13 channels on the knob PLUS the U channel(whatever that was). Aluminum foil for the rabbit antennaes and Superfly, Bill Dundee, The King, and Jimmy Hart.

3 and 9 record

Ellie was pretty good looking. I hated Helen Crump. She was pretty much a *****. I like Thelma Lou, Peggy was okay, and the "fun girls" were hilarious.

cowbell9

Nov 15, 2005
...until 1980, I thoughtmy name was, "Boy, get up and change the channel. And while your at it, get me another Schlitz."

3 and 9 record

I used to watch MidSouth Wrestling. Junkyard Dog, Great Kabuki, Samoan Warriors, Ted Dibiase, Ernie Ladd, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Mr. Olympia, the Grappler. I can remember going to the coliseum in Jackson in the late 1970's to watch them.

2thdoc44

Oct 24, 2007
for Mid South Wrestling? Looks like Kermit the Frog and I think he did the news or weather for channel 5.

That damn theme song before Wrestling started on Sat. AM would even get my grandmother fired up.

gtowndawg

Jan 23, 2007
on the list? The man was the most famous wrestler in the world for years during the famous feud with Kaufman. The man was on David Letterman before 99% of Amreica had ever heard of Hulk Hogan.

Here's some other greats:

Bullet Bob Armstrong
Big John Stud
Sgt. Slaughter

3 and 9 record

I think Kamala's manager was Skandar Akbar (spelling may be wrong). Kamala had a spear and he would also pat his belly.

SBD.sixpack

Nov 1, 2007
You can't have a wrestling top 10 list without listing Bullet Bob Armstrong! He ruled Continental Championship Wrestling, along with the Tennessee Stud. Man, the feuds between the Armstrongs and the Fullers were top notch.

3 and 9 record

Hell, I forgot about the Midnight Express. I saw a scaffold match at the Coliseum in Jackson between the Midnight Express and the Rock and Roll Express.

2thdoc44

Oct 24, 2007
Lawler, Dundee, and Dutch Mantell sported enough chest and back hair to weave a blanket. Now they all are bikini waxed twice a day.

Original48

Aug 9, 2007
"YYYYYYellow again everybody Lance Russell, Dave Brown here for another BIG day of championship wrestling...."

MrBigDawg

Aug 8, 2007
My good bud Madone... I knew we had the Arse thign in common but a Andy Fan too... well well...
now how can you forget Barney's Sidecar.... and of course Coutess VonDalecky!

Status
Not open for further replies.