Top 10 wrestlers of all time......

Status
Not open for further replies.

raywhitewasframed

Oct 31, 2006
1. Fun Girls - Two fun-loving girls from Mt. Pilot interrupt Andy and Barney's late night office work
2. Horatio, the half-boy - Andy becomes upset when Opie contributes a measly three cents to an underprivileged children's fund, and explains the concept of a ratio.
3.The Pickle Story: This episode is Andy Griffith's favorite. Aunt Bee is bent on beating Clara in a homemade pickle contest, but her family is afraid to tell her they taste like kerosene.
4.Barney and the Choir: Barney can't sing a lick [but no one dares tell him]. Andy solves the problem by convincing Barney he will sing his solo in a super sensitive microphone that he blast his voice unless he sings below a whisper.
5.Mr. McBeevee- Andy is convinced that Opie's new friend is only imaginary
6. Hot Rod Otis -Otis has Andy and Barney worried when he buys a car.
7. Its me, its me, I'm Ernest T
8. Alchol and Old Lace -Two sweet, elderly ladies who turn in moonshiners are themselves brewing moonshine in their greenhouse.
9.Barney and the Governor- Barney tickets the governor's car and is afraid he will lose his job. Otis spikes the spring water and its soon "Happy New Year" for Barney and the Mayor.
10.Man in a Hurry- Mayberry is seen through the eyes of a frustrated businessman whose car breaks down on a Sunday.

G

Goat Holder

in the late 90's.

DX and Stone Cold pushing WWF

NWO, Wolfpack, Sting pushing WCW

I'd argue the late 90's through 2002 is wrestling's peak. It's definitely slipped a little lately.

TheTickler

Nov 15, 2005
really worked the redneck white trash at the miss. gulf coast coliseum on deep south wrestling or whatever it was called back in the early 80s. i can't believe this post hasnt' been locked up yet.

Stormrider81

May 1, 2006
I got to meet him a couple of years ago when he was doing his book signing tour. He's a pretty nice guy.

Reading this thread reminds me how far wrestling has fallen. I flip by every once in a while in an attempt to watch but it just isn't what it was.

G

Goat Holder

from various eras.....

Miss Elizabeth, early 90's

Sable, late 90's

Stephanie McMahon, early this century

And for cowbell, Chyna

raywhitewasframed

Oct 31, 2006
Grizzly Smith
Dick Murdock
Paul Orndorf
Danny Hodge, Jr.
Eric Von Erick
Jack Curtis, Jr.
Igor Putski
Jake "the Snake" Roberts
Terry Funk

I think Grizzly Smith was Jake "the Snake"s dad.

JohnBoy.sixpack

Jun 4, 2007
hell to get an alternative to WWE running. They recently went to two hours on Thursday night, and they have a pretty good stable of older named talent. If they can develop new characters and keep the tv deal, they have a shot. I hate their announcers and their "arena" they film in, but what do I know? I used to think the National Guard Armory in Laurel was the height of a wrestling "arena". Great crowds there in the late 70's before Turner went national.

Jackdragbean

May 23, 2006
and not one of you SOB's mention Dr. Death! You guys suck! He kicked the crap out of everybody for a long while then retired in the early 80's.

3 and 9 record

Didn't Dr. Death Steve Williams actually wrestle on MidSouth Wrestling while he was in college playing on the offensive line for Oklahoma?

Oxford Godfrey

May 29, 2007
They're called the Voodoo Kin Mafia.

The name - or rather the acronym - is VKM, as in Vincent Kennedy McMahon.

tat2ed

Nov 1, 2007
Of course JYD!
Dr. Death Steve Williams...form tackling at its best.
Hacksaw Jim Duggan...the man kept tape in his spandex and he carried the flag on a 2x4.
Arn Anderson...just one bad mutha
Kerry Von Erich...the Von Erich Claw was awesome.
Brutus the Barber Beefcake...those pruning shears he used to carry as scissors. I liked it when I was a kid.
Jake the Snake Roberts...hell who hasn't DDT'd someone?

Bulldog Backer

Jul 22, 2007
....with a 24 inch gilded statue of Vince McMahon in very tight briefs holding up a globe as an attraction for the huge gay crowds who line up to watch these "events." Any ideas for categories?

Frances Drebin

Nov 16, 2005
....but maybe the WWE can enlist you to write bios for all the wrestlers in their program. You know, height, weight, 40 times, benchpress stats, bicep measurements, cock size, what they do for fun, all that stuff. You do such a great job on that type of info about our football team on other message boards, so maybe it's time you sought out a gig where you could get paid for it. Plus, you'll get to interview lots of big, sweaty men with their shirts off. Sounds to be right up your alley.

AnalRetentiveReb

Feb 15, 2007
Flair should be in the top 3. Also, you left out Nick Bockwinkle and Jerry "the king" Lawler. I saw Lawler and Bockwinkle in Memphis in one of the greatest matches, 60 minutes of blood, sweat and ***-whipping.

Also, I have a soft spot for Ted Dibiase. He was great as well.

Brutius

Aug 5, 2004
without Jerry Lawler isn't worth it's weight in goat turds.

Was Hulk Hogan nicknamed Hulk "The King" Hogan? I don't think so.

Sep 15, 2004
They should be called "former wrestlers".

Well, at least Kip should be. He and his flaming wardrobe need to disappear from my TNA viewings last month.

AA - and stop trying to out-WWE the WWE, please

Status
Not open for further replies.