It wasn't "a couple libtards." It was me...a conservative Independent. I've explained this to you about a dozen times and I'm still not sure why you're having trouble with it.
First off, I'm not disputing the rate. I looked at the CPRC analysis you linked (again). Their 2024 12x figure comes from 3 trans shooters out of 25 FBI active-shooter incidents that year...compared w/ their estimate that trans people make up about 1% of the population. Using their lower 0.73% population estimate gets you the 16x figure. When they zoom out to 2018–2024, then we're looking at 7 out of 284 attacks (2.5%). So, I'll ask you point blank again, why do you care more about the 7 attacks then the 284? Seriously!? It makese ZERO sense.
In a 13th attempt to get you to understand, I'll break it down further...a rate can be dramatically higher while the actual number of incidents remains very small. 3 cases out of 25 produces a YUGE ratio because the denominator is tiny. Now, that doesn't make those three cases any less horrific, and I AM
NOT saying we shouldn't care about them. I'm saying your stats dont really say trans people are a major source of violent crime. Any other reasearch out there show transgender/nonbinary perpetrators account for a very small fraction of total incidents. So again again again again, why is this your target group? If you really care about violence why wouldn't you look to thwart the bigger threat? I know the answer, but you refuse to self-evaluate to get that answer.
We have healthcare costs, affordability, infrastructure, the deficit, crime, immigration, foreign policy, and a whole butt load of issues affecting millions of Americans...yet all your time is spent on two of the smallest groups, illegals and trans. No wonder the Trump campaign spent nearly half it's ad budget on those TWO topics.