Translation Needed

Leeshouldveflanked

All-American
Nov 12, 2016
14,591
9,725
113
Ninja, please.
Amused Dave Chappelle GIF
 

RocketDawg

All-Conference
Oct 21, 2011
19,983
2,763
113
I have no idea what he means. One of the memes in the meme thread has a gal that can translate whatever language that is. Maybe she could figure it out.

I'm guessing he didn't take the loss to A&M well though.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BulldogBlitz

Curby

All-Conference
Aug 23, 2012
1,597
1,502
113
Zav got paid well. And he's closer to home. Family is near.

He'll be fine.
 

RopeDawg

Senior
Feb 24, 2023
560
421
63
I shall now post cryptically on a public social media platform regarding something that is going on in personal life where someone who will most definitely see this has done me wrong. Doesn’t this person know that what they have done has affected this African American’s life and that it puts my future in danger?
 

Cool Cat

Sophomore
Sep 3, 2025
229
147
43
Translation: "They are not taking me seriously, like this isn't my life." Now I have no idea who they are and what he feels isn't being taken seriously. But apparently he is all or nothing about "this sh*t (ts)." I am assuming he's referencing football.
 

Yeti

All-Conference
Feb 20, 2018
726
1,101
93
In my best Sir David Attenborough voice
“ here we have the American College football player. This particular variety has set out in his Charger to find companionship. Spotting a female at the local club he moves swiftly. She accepts his flirtation and has a drink purchased by him. He shows her his roll of money accentuated by his recent NIL deposit . She is interested until her interest is piqued by a new challenger who has just arrived on campus fit from a hot yoga session and sporting an even larger roll of cash The old challenger moves swiftly and the young player is sent off in defeat leaving him to post cryptic twitter messages that will baffle his former adoring old white fans
 

hdogg

Senior
Nov 21, 2014
1,205
789
113
It sounds like the lyrics to this apple watch commercial they keep playing on the sugar bowl breaks...which I keep muting
 
  • Like
Reactions: BulldogBlitz
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four