Well, that’s not good.Askew is the starting PG...
If you've been there, it's understandableBeard turned down a lifetime contract with TexasTech to make $1M more for 7 years?
He must have really been ready to get out of Lubbock.
Me and Morg tried to tell you all about Beard.
Lubbock? I have. I worked there. It BLOWS!If you've been there, it's understandable
One good thing I can say about Lubbock. It was the bonus round puzzle on Wheel of Fortune when my daughter was on the show. She solved it for 25KLubbock? I have. I worked there. It BLOWS!
That’s awesome! First positive thing I’ve ever heard about Lubbock.One good thing I can say about Lubbock. It was the bonus round puzzle on Wheel of Fortune when my daughter was on the show. She solved it for 25K
He couldn’t guard a forklift“One of the better perimeter defenders in the Big 12” I’ll be damned.
I do think Askew will be solid, as least capable, next year. And good his JR & SR years.Watch Askew develop into a very good PG. Kid struggled mightily last season as we all know but all those struggles at KY should make him a much better player moving forward. Texas roster is loaded and hope we play them in the Big 12 challenge.
I think he’s a good coach but after seeing how they played when we played them it made me sick. Bunch of pansies floppers.I hope Texas beats KU every time they play them. Beard IMO is a very good coach.
But not as bad as Puke !I think he’s a good coach but after seeing how they played when we played them it made me sick. Bunch of pansies floppers.
So we have to play back to back road games against the Big12 since our game was canceled last year ?Rumor is they’re supposed to replace our game at Kansas with a game at Texas. That should be a good matchup. Look for Texas to flop like a buncha fish out of water, though.![]()
KSR Football
The AP Poll ranks Kentucky once again after overtime win against LSU
KSR Football
Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU
KSR Football
Kentucky shoots up to No. 17 in Coaches Poll Top 25 update
KSR Football
Will Stein made sure Adam Zouagui believed in himself after missing two field goals
KSR Football
State Street was (literally) on fire (again) following Kentucky's upset over No. 10 LSU