Trevion Williams apparently got a DUI

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Looks like it's time for some attitude adjustments, maybe some examples made

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
Or it could be we got rid of the person who made sure these issues never go out?? Honestly, a DUI and weed that's a normal Tuesday on a college campus.
Far be it from me to throw stones... I was just trying to say, I want to see us play before labeling Lebby the second coming of Moordipshit.

JWB. Just win baby.

columbiadawg2

Feb 2, 2010
We Are Back Season 1 GIF by BET Plus

Lucifer Morningstar

Aug 30, 2022
I don't care if players drink or partake in the Devil's Lettuce. I DO think driving while under the influence of it is stupid as Hell, and I hope that fact is pounded through his thick skull over the next couple of months.
For the second time on this board I am not a farmer. I do enjoy weed, but I do not grow it. Plus it was my dad that created all the plants and animals right? So shouldn't it really be called God's Lettuce. Just saying.

retire the banner

Dec 29, 2022
This is an important test for Lebby and a chance to set the tone for off the field discipline. I doubt anyone knows how this has been handled since he was hired.

As for the posters saying Moorhead 2.0, they have been rooting for Selmon/Lebby to fail since the hire was announced. They are the same ones crying about Selmon not knowing what he’s doing because he didn’t fire Lemonis last year (looking pretty dumb now). They would rather us run a 3 yard dump pass offense, that would make anyone fall asleep, rather than make the necessary adjustment to hire the right staff that can score on competent SEC teams, not just Louisiana Tech.

QuadrupleOption

Aug 21, 2012
For the second time on this board I am not a farmer. I do enjoy weed, but I do not grow it. Plus it was my dad that created all the plants and animals right? So shouldn't it really be called God's Lettuce. Just saying.
It's only God's Lettuce when it's used to make rope, buddy. When it's used for smoking or making that godawful cologne, it's all you.

Lucifer Morningstar

Aug 30, 2022
It's only God's Lettuce when it's used to make rope, buddy. When it's used for smoking or making that godawful cologne, it's all you.
I guess you missed my point. Once again I did not create the plants and animals that was dad. Using me to render humans blameless is a cop out. I have never made anyone use anything.

DoggieDaddy13

Dec 23, 2017
Me too, however, I tend to give less grace to today's college kids because Uber. We practically HAD to drive drunk.***
Yes! We did! particularly when out in the middle of nowhere drinking and when your running buddies and/or the gals were drunker than you.

Or you perceived them to be so.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
Yes! We did! particularly when out in the middle of nowhere drinking and when your running buddies and/or the gals were drunker than you.

Or you perceived them to be so.
Or the DD got tired of being designated and was a worse driver than you...

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
This is an important test for Lebby and a chance to set the tone for off the field discipline. I doubt anyone knows how this has been handled since he was hired.

As for the posters saying Moorhead 2.0, they have been rooting for Selmon/Lebby to fail since the hire was announced. They are the same ones crying about Selmon not knowing what he’s doing because he didn’t fire Lemonis last year (looking pretty dumb now). They would rather us run a 3 yard dump pass offense, that would make anyone fall asleep, rather than make the necessary adjustment to hire the right staff that can score on competent SEC teams, not just Louisiana Tech.
I love how you can't be in the middle anymore, and have an opinion. But to clarify my position:

- I didn't like the Selmon or Lebby hires, but I don't want them to fail, as I don't particularly like losing;
- I am actually a Lemonis supporter (again, because you can't be in the middle, here, or in politics apparently) who said multiple times that you cannot fire him unless he tanks this year, told people we would have been stupid to fire him last year;

But if you want to lump me into a group anyway, I also think &tate sucks everywhere except the baseball jersey.

Last edited:

patdog

May 28, 2007
I love how you can't be in the middle anymore, and have an opinion. But to clarify my position:

- I didn't like the Selmon or Lebby hires, but I don't want them to fail, as I don't particularly like losing;
- I am actually a Lemonis supporter (again, because you can't be in the middle, here, or in politics apparently) who said multiple times that you cannot fire him unless he tanks this year, told people we would have been stupid to fire him last year;

But if you want to lump me into a group anymore, I also think &tate sucks everywhere except the baseball jersey.
Still not a Lemonis supporter. But otherwise yeah. I want to be wrong about Lemonis, Lebby and Selmon cause I like it when Mississippi State wins.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
I can't count how many times I drove the back roads home from the Landing with one eye closed.
I was DD one night leaving the Landing. Typically, there was a checkpoint just under the bridge where 82 ended and cloverleafed back under itself heading toward campus, so you were always prepared for that one. This night, truck full of drunks and a cooler in the back still pretty full as well, all underage, and we turn left out of the Landing. Just far enough down the road to not be easy to see from the Landing, there is a roadblock. As we wait in line about a quarter mile from the roadblock, we realize that the cooler has to go, so some of the guys take it out and walk it down the incline and put it into the weeds past the shoulder. I assume we will attempt retrieval the next day when it is much safer. Incorrect. Once we pass the roadblock by at least a quarter mile; far enough not to be noticeable that we had pulled back to the shoulder, my drunkest buddy, who needed no more beer, insisted that we pull over so he could walk back and drag the cooler past the roadblock. He proceeded to walk the, at least, half mile back, all in the dark, in tall grass, at the bottom of the embankment where he could not be seen and drag that full cooler all the way back to load back up in the truck. It worked, but it took a seeming eternity waiting! I was pretty close to calling it quits and assuming he had been arrested when he popped back up winded, but with beer in tow.

CochiseCowbell

Oct 29, 2012
He proceeded to walk the, at least, half mile back, all in the dark, in tall grass, at the bottom of the embankment where he could not be seen and drag that full cooler all the way back to load back up in the truck. It worked, but it took a seeming eternity waiting! I was pretty close to calling it quits and assuming he had been arrested when he popped back up winded, but with beer in tow.

That scene deserves a montage with the word 'dedication" running across it.

OopsICroomedmypants

Sep 29, 2022
Everyone loved the 85 Bears. The Pistons were the Bad Boys. FSU was Free Shoes U. Miami was full of bad dudes when they were good. Larry Bird even got in a bar fight during the playoffs and had to go to court. I hate people driving while drunk, but maybe this is an indication we are going to skip class and kick ***. Foosball ain’t for choir boys.

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
I always laugh at these allegations of the "same ones"....want x, y and z. how do you know that?

Do you keep a spreadsheet of posters with their stances on each issue? And do all these issues line up just as you say? I doubt it. (Rhetorical )

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
Before beer was legal in Vegas they could have given 500+ DUI's per weekend between Mayhew and Starkville......but for some reason they didn't.

Reactions: MSUDOG24

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
It appears we are all in on making a run at the Fulmar Cup.

Dec 28, 2019
I don't know why you guys are disappointed. This says championship caliber team to me. 3 arrests in a week ? Get your ring sizes in. Now all we need to do is start a fight at midfield.

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
I was DD one night leaving the Landing. Typically, there was a checkpoint just under the bridge where 82 ended and cloverleafed back under itself heading toward campus, so you were always prepared for that one. This night, truck full of drunks and a cooler in the back still pretty full as well, all underage, and we turn left out of the Landing. Just far enough down the road to not be easy to see from the Landing, there is a roadblock. As we wait in line about a quarter mile from the roadblock, we realize that the cooler has to go, so some of the guys take it out and walk it down the incline and put it into the weeds past the shoulder. I assume we will attempt retrieval the next day when it is much safer. Incorrect. Once we pass the roadblock by at least a quarter mile; far enough not to be noticeable that we had pulled back to the shoulder, my drunkest buddy, who needed no more beer, insisted that we pull over so he could walk back and drag the cooler past the roadblock. He proceeded to walk the, at least, half mile back, all in the dark, in tall grass, at the bottom of the embankment where he could not be seen and drag that full cooler all the way back to load back up in the truck. It worked, but it took a seeming eternity waiting! I was pretty close to calling it quits and assuming he had been arrested when he popped back up winded, but with beer in tow.
This should be in a movie.

Reactions: Dawgfan61