True Blue Poll

LiveBlueK

Redshirt
Mar 29, 2009
35
10
0
Generally don't post, but tonight something happened and I have to share. I have a girlfriend of 4 years, and while playing cornhole (bags?) myself and my partner are ahead. I am throwing to possibly close the game and she yells "Imagine you're 38-0".

Do I ever talk to her again?
 

LiveBlueK

Redshirt
Mar 29, 2009
35
10
0
She has witnessed me go ballistic over 2 games. Wisco and Higgins. Albeit with little to reference, but a little of myself was lost in each of those games.
I suppose my question should've been: Would you ever talk to her again?..
 

Glenn's Take

Heisman
May 20, 2012
13,007
15,304
113
Generally don't post, but tonight something happened and I have to share. I have a girlfriend of 4 years, and while playing cornhole (bags?) myself and my partner are ahead. I am throwing to possibly close the game and she yells "Imagine you're 38-0".

Do I ever talk to her again?
Explain this to her what my father explained to me. First time accidental, second time coincidental, third time what don't you understand MFer.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football LIVE BLOG: No. 24 Kentucky at South Carolina
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Big Blue Madness Recap + Mason Williams | Sources Say
  3. 03 KSR Football Five Things You Need to Know About the South Carolina Gamecocks
  4. 04 KSR Football The KSR Pregame Show is live from Fan Fest in Lexington
  5. 05 KSR Football Cole Cubelic Shares Good News and Bad News for Kentucky-South Carolina