True Blue Poll

LiveBlueK

Redshirt
Mar 29, 2009
35
10
0
Generally don't post, but tonight something happened and I have to share. I have a girlfriend of 4 years, and while playing cornhole (bags?) myself and my partner are ahead. I am throwing to possibly close the game and she yells "Imagine you're 38-0".

Do I ever talk to her again?
 

LiveBlueK

Redshirt
Mar 29, 2009
35
10
0
She has witnessed me go ballistic over 2 games. Wisco and Higgins. Albeit with little to reference, but a little of myself was lost in each of those games.
I suppose my question should've been: Would you ever talk to her again?..
 

Glenn's Take

Heisman
May 20, 2012
13,010
15,309
113
Generally don't post, but tonight something happened and I have to share. I have a girlfriend of 4 years, and while playing cornhole (bags?) myself and my partner are ahead. I am throwing to possibly close the game and she yells "Imagine you're 38-0".

Do I ever talk to her again?
Explain this to her what my father explained to me. First time accidental, second time coincidental, third time what don't you understand MFer.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Instant Takeaways: Will Stein coached for the win to snap Kentucky's losing streak to South Carolina
  2. 02 KSR Football See How Kentucky Celebrated the Victory at Williams-Brice Stadium
  3. 03 KSR Football How Kentucky "Put the Icing on the Cake" with Historic 2-Point Conversion
  4. 04 KSR Football Injury Report: Kentucky has some healing to do before LSU comes to town
  5. 05 KSR Football Lance Heard had a BOGO special on pancakes in Columbia