Two 7’s today…..

MStateU

Nov 15, 2009
Lemonis with the 4-D chess move by not moving the game up yesterday. Master-class of what to do when you don’t have a closer. Well done skipper****

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
This is how the big dance should be handled. 2 12 minute halves, play 2 games each day.

Hell, better yet, first one to score wins. Clock out

Reactions: jethreauxdawg

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
I saw a couple comments yesterday about this benefiting Auburn, but considering what we’ve seen from our bullpen all year, I just can’t see how less innings would ever be a disadvantage for us

StateCollege

Oct 17, 2022
I saw a couple comments yesterday about this benefiting Auburn, but considering what we’ve seen from our bullpen all year, I just can’t see how less innings would ever be a disadvantage for us
Yeah just kinda depends on how you look at it. In general, a shorter game would benefit the underdog. But as you mentioned with our bullpen woes, it probably evens out.

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
Yeah just kinda depends on how you look at it. In general, a shorter game would benefit the underdog. But as you mentioned with our bullpen woes, it probably evens out.
Yeah, who exactly is the underdog in this series? No sarcastricks.

NTDawg

Mar 2, 2012
Lemonis with the 4-D chess move by not moving the game up yesterday. Master-class of what to do when you don’t have a closer. Well done skipper****
I know it’s cool to s h i t on Lemonis but they said on Out of Left Field that because it is a network game we don’t have the ability to change the start time.

CochiseCowbell

Oct 29, 2012
Varsity app wasn't updated for this. What's my 2nd best choice?

I used to use TuneIn but that went downhill.

Last edited:
Reactions: WilCoDawg

CochiseCowbell

Oct 29, 2012
Hell, the hailstate site isn't even updated to listen. Guess I'm firing up the ESPN machine.

MStateU

Nov 15, 2009
I know it’s cool to s h i t on Lemonis but they said on Out of Left Field that because it is a network game we don’t have the ability to change the start time.
Sir….I’m fully aware. Note the sarcasrisks

Reactions: NTDawg

benatmsu

May 28, 2007
Honestly, I clicked on this thread hoping to see some pics of above average, but not overtly hot women.

Like, really attractive, but not totally out of my league. Alas, it’s about baseball.
Right.
I thought this was a thread about those conjoined twins getting married ***********************************

• Haha
Reactions: Dawgg