Under Armour about as uncool as you can get for the kids. UA either worn my 40 year old and over men or kids whose parents buy them their clothes Adidas and Nike still the kingThat’s pretty funny.
I know kids don’t drive sales, but it’s interesting... in our area they love adidas cleats, sneakers, under armour clothes and backpacks and Nike for basketball shoes. L
Yep. UA is worn by dudes who wear smedium shirts.Under Armour about as uncool as you can get for the kids. UA either worn my 40 year old and over men or kids whose parents buy them their clothes Adidas and Nike still the king
Not out here.Under Armour about as uncool as you can get for the kids. UA either worn my 40 year old and over men or kids whose parents buy them their clothes Adidas and Nike still the king
Under Armour about as uncool as you can get for the kids. UA either worn my 40 year old and over men or kids whose parents buy them their clothes Adidas and Nike still the king
It’s KU not UKThis whole story is glorious.
When is our UK / Nike deal up? its about time we get fairly compensated by Nike . We legit deserve the type of deal UA had with UCLA..
Please for your sake... go back to schoolIt’s KU not you K
It’s KU not UK
It’s KU not you K
It’s KU not UK
???????????????I don’t believe I got pummeled I got exactly what I expected and no I’m not a UT fan and if you read the post you would know that I graduated from the UK in 1978 but if we’re so good at treating the truth on this board maybe I need to pull back my subscription that I bought for my son very sad to see the reaction of some of you
I'm old enough to remember when UA came out and it was the "must have sports gear" in the football world. The shirts and compression shorts were real top of the line for a while.Under Armour about as uncool as you can get for the kids. UA either worn my 40 year old and over men or kids whose parents buy them their clothes Adidas and Nike still the king
Good grief, you are a total clown.It’s KU not you K
It’s KU not UK
It’s KU not UK
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
KSR Football
Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play
KSR Football
Rapid Reaction: An All-Time Night as Kentucky Topples LSU in Overtime