Edited post:
I had it wrong at first, sorry. This line makes more sense.
I had it wrong at first, sorry. This line makes more sense.
Last edited:
Refs for tonight:Looking at Missouri they don't really do anything that well other than get to the line. They are 16th in free throw rate. We tend to foul a lot. We might see a foul fest here. There are merely average shooting team, merely avg in turnover rate too.
On defense they force opponents into tough shots. They rank 41st in effective FG% against. But the other numbers on defense are rather poor.
273rd in turnover%
240th in defensive rebounding%
274th in free throw rate.
Yea right. Everyone still watches the games idk why they try to act like they don’t. We can be 0-15 and I’m still tuning in every week. And I’m not even a supporter of Cal, and don’t really care much for the personalities of most playersThis one will be hard to watch. I think I'll just check in on my sports scores app every 10-15 minutes to see how things are going.
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
KSR Football
Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play
KSR Football
Rapid Reaction: An All-Time Night as Kentucky Topples LSU in Overtime