Would anyone be willing to get me a schedule poster and send to me? I will pay for shipping and handling. Do they have the patriotic fitted ballcaps as well? Looking for a 7 1/4 . I could pay in advance. Thanks GO BIG BLUE
Call the SID’s office.Would anyone be willing to get me a schedule poster and send to me? I will pay for shipping and handling. Do they have the patriotic fitted ballcaps as well? Looking for a 7 1/4 . I could pay in advance. Thanks GO BIG BLUE
We have a baseball forum? For real? LolOr, post this on the baseball forum.
Let me guess: your life sucks. So you bully invisible people on a Sports chat board. Empowering...
My apology. Bad form on my part, sir.I was actually trying to offer sound advise. There’s a baseball forum where baseball fans discuss baseball related topics. I figured that OP might have better luck with his baseball question if he asked baseball fans.
wheres the baseball forum? Use to have on called on deck, but dont see itOr, post this on the baseball forum.
How much shipping and handling??I have a few from Mickey D’s I picked up. Will give a couple to you for free if you pay $39.99 for shipping & handling.
wheres the baseball forum? Use to have on called on deck, but dont see it
wheres the baseball forum? Use to have on called on deck, but dont see it
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: 5-star PF CJ Rosser arrives for Big Blue Madness
KSR Basketball
UK announces details for Saturday's post-Big Blue Madness Fan Fest event
KSR Football
KSR Explains the Strange History of the Kentucky-South Carolina Rivlary
KSR Volleyball
Kentucky VB to participate in AVCA Match Point, an elite two-day championship in Louisville
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: LB Tavion Wallace listed as questionable vs. South Carolina