Sorry if already discussed on the season. Why does UK football have the awful looking new UK symbol and bball still have the old? Haven't changed the court yet? Not sticking with the awful new one?
Lord that new one is bad. How did they consider that an improvement. ?
Who is old enough to remember when this logo needed to be changed and why?
![]()
I still have a winter coat with it. I'm thinking early 90's as for when.I had that shirt.
And yes, I know why.
I still have a winter coat with it. I'm thinking early 90's as for when.
Yep............Who is old enough to remember when this logo needed to be changed and why?
![]()
Sorry if already discussed on the season. Why does UK football have the awful looking new UK symbol and bball still have the old? Haven't changed the court yet? Not sticking with the awful new one?
If you can't figure out why there was an outcry and this had to be changed look at the tongue and only the tongue. Some people have too much time on their hands.Who is old enough to remember when this logo needed to be changed and why?
![]()
If you can't figure out why there was an outcry and this had to be changed look at the tongue and only the tongue. Some people have too much time on their hands.
If this is the new logo, I like it better than the old one... by far. As a graphic designer, the uneven white space around the white border on the old logo always looked bad to me. This one is much cleaner.
KSR
Mitchell Moorer named Kentucky's new Executive Associate AD for Player Management under J Batt
Rivals Football Recruiting
Intel: Kentucky hosting another flip target this weekend in four-star CB Allen Evans
KSR Football
Will Sam Leavitt Run it Against Kentucky?
KSR
KSR Show, 10/9: Live from Don Franklin in Lexington