Pretty funny Stallings has the nerve to *****.
Hate that fat bastard.
Hate that fat bastard.
another reason we're way better. he's not going to usually go below 33% at worst in that many attempts. they got lucky on that today.Tyler can't buy a 3.
This conference will look really stupid when the Vandy's and A&M's of the world flame out first game while Kentucky's dancing into the second weekend.
But that's none of my business.
he's not a PGMurray has the worst court vision of anybody I ever saw coming in as a PG.
Murray has the worst court vision of anybody I ever saw coming in as a PG.
Murray has the worst court vision of anybody I ever saw coming in as a PG.
Football pays the bills so we are not going anywhere, give it a rest.How is anyone a coward for being upset with our conference? If you don't think we are in a terrible basketball conference then you don't watch much basketball.
The officiating has been terrible, but other than Murray today..not a lot on offense. I know everyone loves Ulis but he has shot it terrible this half.
Our front court is hot garbage. No point in denying it. Our guards can only do so much. Our ceiling is lower that most ppl think.
Murray has the worst court vision of anybody I ever saw coming in as a PG.
You may want to take a break dude.......Poythress honestly hasn't actually fouled once today.
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina: National Media Takes
KSR Football
UK Hall of Famer Jeff Van Note passes away
KSR Football
South Carolina has Seemingly Solved Run Game Woes
KSR Volleyball
No. 3 Kentucky VB begins back-to-back road stand against Auburn
KSR
KSR Show, 10/2: Live from Shady Rays in Lexington (in Kentucky)