the big east is a sinking ship....trust me you don't want that. the big 12 is too.How am I a coward? Lmfao.
I'd take Big 12, ACC, Big East. I'm tired of this **** every single game.
How is anyone a coward for being upset with our conference? If you don't think we are in a terrible basketball conference then you don't watch much basketball.
Hell, I'd take the OVC at this point lmaothe big east is a sinking ship....trust me you don't want that. the big 12 is too.
Pretty easy to do when you are being helped don't you think? Jesus.
KSR Basketball
Trent Noah excited to put hamstring issues behind him and 'finally break through as a team'
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: No Huddle! with Cole Cubelic
KSR Football
Kentucky FB takes you behind the scenes of the South Alabama win with 'unKut: Fire Starters'
KSR Basketball
Mark Pope is high on Kentucky's 3-point shooting, but there's another area he's even more excited about
KSR Football
Kentucky's punter has another hazard to avoid in Columbia