The Duke player put himself in a bad spot. I don't know about that F1
Yep, stuck his face in the wrong place. Not Woods fault it was there.
The Duke player put himself in a bad spot. I don't know about that F1
Without Zion Duke has absolutely NO post presence.
He called a time out during a obvious unc fast break lol I can’t believe what I just saw lolThey really gave him that timeout lol
Well, Dook held on to #1 for almost a week LMFAO!
Am I missing something with Tre Jones? He's supposed to be the greatest defender in the history of basketball but I haven't seen him do a damn thing on either side of the court tonight.
Roy you *****.. Shoot it!
Most def its a rivalry game. F*** feelings
KSR Football
Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt
KSR Basketball
KSR Live Blog: 2026 Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
KSR Football
'It’s Thin': Will Stein hints at bad news on Kentucky's injury front
KSR Basketball
KSR's three questions entering Kentucky Basketball Pro Day