If we lose just watch this site explode.We’re playing UNC and the first game thread post pops up only 10 minutes before the game. Kind of tells you the state of the program presently.
Any win against a blue blood is a good one. Even if it’s by one.At this point, I’ll be happy with a 41-39 win. Just any win will be OK.
I’m expecting a loss. Can only be pleasantly surprised by nights end.Go in expecting a L, and hope we get the W. How times have changed for me. Go CATS.
That's a good sign.Clark and Seth picked UNCheats.
Beat the Cheats!!! GBB!
I would not consider us Royalty the last 5 years, maybe Court JesterTwo of basketballs royalty trying to come off crap years.
This is a big big game.
I am no longer surprised at any loss. Including today.I’m expecting a loss. Can only be pleasantly surprised by nights end.
Bacot I think still plays for them and I think he’s in his 10th year!couldn't name one player on UNC
KSR Volleyball
No. 3 Kentucky VB begins back-to-back road stand against Auburn
KSR
KSR Show, 10/2: Live from Shady Rays in Lexington (in Kentucky)
KSR Basketball
KSR Today: Happy Big Blue Madness!
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: 5-star PF CJ Rosser arrives for Big Blue Madness
KSR Basketball
UK announces details for Saturday's post-Big Blue Madness Fan Fest event