Down 8 with 13,8 seconds left. Losing at home again.
They won’t even sniff the NIT this yearCant spell North Carolina without N.I.T.
Earlier, I noticed they were favored and thought is was a bad line.Final 73-65 Pitt beats the cheats.
HmmmCant spell North Carolina without N.I.T.
Big question now is, does Anthony even come back now to be part of the **** show? He'll pack it in for the season I'm sure
They ran out of co-colers and moon pies...How will espn spin the big game to show it in a dozen different angles on a dozen different channels if the cheats come in with a losing record?
I doubt they’ll be eligible.Cant spell North Carolina without N.I.T.
Cant spell North Carolina without N.I.T.
Cole had been playing very good for them. Doesn't seem overrated to me. His dad kinda bad mouthed Cal for some reason. I could see him packing it in to get ready for the draft.Anthony will not come back. He will start training for the draft as soon as healthy. But that was always a good thing for him... I think he's been overrated as a former nba players' son and can make some buck off the name. JMO
5 more losses they MAY drop out of the top 25.Down 8 with 13,8 seconds left. Losing at home again.
I have thought the same thing , if he’s out till say February, I don’t see him coming back.Big question now is, does Anthony even come back now to be part of the **** show? He'll pack it in for the season I'm sure
Nailed it.They keep losing and that 2 seed might go elsewhere.
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review celebrates Kentucky's overtime win at South Carolina!
KSR Football
Kentucky's Coaches Demand Juice, and Kenny Darby Continues to Deliver
KSR Football
The Football Gods rewarded Nic Anderson vs. South Carolina: 'He's battled a lot in his career.'
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
KSR Football
Kentucky drops out of AP Poll Top 25 despite win over South Carolina