Uncheats going down again

Cawood86_rivals

Heisman
Feb 20, 2005
36,711
64,715
0
Big question now is, does Anthony even come back now to be part of the **** show? He'll pack it in for the season I'm sure
 
A

anon_013cn8yrfncx2

Guest
Still a lot of easy conference games left for them especially when Anthony is back.
 

akers65

All-American
Jan 23, 2008
5,993
5,523
0
He slapped his team with that comment about their talent. Well ole Roy, you recruited them
 

Catluv

All-Conference
Dec 18, 2018
3,546
4,692
0
Anthony will not come back. He will start training for the draft as soon as healthy. But that was always a good thing for him... I think he's been overrated as a former nba players' son and can make some buck off the name. JMO
Cole had been playing very good for them. Doesn't seem overrated to me. His dad kinda bad mouthed Cal for some reason. I could see him packing it in to get ready for the draft.
 
  • Like
Reactions: *Fox2Monk*

MNantz

Heisman
Dec 20, 2001
9,086
11,921
98
Big question now is, does Anthony even come back now to be part of the **** show? He'll pack it in for the season I'm sure
I have thought the same thing , if he’s out till say February, I don’t see him coming back.
But UNCHEAT is one of the only places a five star will play three years thanks to Ole Honest Roy !
 
  • Like
Reactions: *Fox2Monk*
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Instant Takeaways: Will Stein coached for the win to snap Kentucky's losing streak to South Carolina
  2. 02 KSR Football See How Kentucky Celebrated the Victory at Williams-Brice Stadium
  3. 03 KSR Football How Kentucky "Put the Icing on the Cake" with Historic 2-Point Conversion
  4. 04 KSR Football Injury Report: Kentucky has some healing to do before LSU comes to town
  5. 05 KSR Football Lance Heard had a BOGO special on pancakes in Columbia