Uniform Question/Poll

If we were 6-1/5-2, would you still be complaining about uniforms and/or the interlocking logo?

  • Yes, I would still complain about both the uniforms and the interlocking logo

  • Yes, I would still complain about the uniforms but not the interlocking logo

  • Yes, I would still complain about the interlocking logo but the uniforms

  • No, I would not complain

  • No, and I have yet to complain


Results are only viewable after voting.
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 16 Mississippi State hosts Alabama with a 2027 flip target, two elite QBs and other top prospects visiting
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting How strong is CB Julian McDonald’s Mississippi State commitment with LSU still pushing?
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State QB Kamario Taylor named Davey O'Brien National QB of the Week
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense