Uniform Question/Poll

If we were 6-1/5-2, would you still be complaining about uniforms and/or the interlocking logo?

  • Yes, I would still complain about both the uniforms and the interlocking logo

  • Yes, I would still complain about the uniforms but not the interlocking logo

  • Yes, I would still complain about the interlocking logo but the uniforms

  • No, I would not complain

  • No, and I have yet to complain


Results are only viewable after voting.
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football "No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5