Upsets?

DevilWasp

Redshirt
Oct 5, 2009
323
4
0
I could see PM beating Hurley tonight, not sure that's a major upset. Think PM just let the Bath game slip away from them causing them to lose seating. I think they are a very physical team with good athletes and will be too much for the Rebels.
 

BCBbacker

Redshirt
Sep 6, 2010
121
40
0
I really thought ph was a good draw for bland before all of this. I bland was finally healthy, the freshman qb had gotten some experience, and it was a good match up. I'm hoping the team comes out inspired and pulls out what would now be considered a big upset. Going with bland to do it.
 

DevilWasp

Redshirt
Oct 5, 2009
323
4
0
I'd like to see the same thing but hearing through the grape vine who the players out tonight are I don't foresee them puling it out. I thought it was going to be a tough task with everyone healthy but now the task just got a lot harder missing several starters. I do wish them the best and will be happy if they do pull what is now an upset.
 
VirginiaPreps

Latest

  1. 01 High School Football Allow The St. James Academy (Va.) football to introduce themselves
  2. 02 High School Football High School Football: No. 1 IMG Academy beats The St. James Academy in nail biter
  3. 03 VirginiaPreps Football WEEK 6 Virginia High School Football Scores - 10-1-26 thru 10-5-26
  4. 04 VirginiaPreps Hatfield vs. Massey Fearless VHSL Friday Picks for 10-2-26 (WEEK 6)
  5. 05 VirginiaPreps Football Tidewater Predictions - 10-2-26 Edition (WEEK 6)