Upsets?

DevilWasp

Redshirt
Oct 5, 2009
323
4
0
I could see PM beating Hurley tonight, not sure that's a major upset. Think PM just let the Bath game slip away from them causing them to lose seating. I think they are a very physical team with good athletes and will be too much for the Rebels.
 

BCBbacker

Redshirt
Sep 6, 2010
121
40
0
I really thought ph was a good draw for bland before all of this. I bland was finally healthy, the freshman qb had gotten some experience, and it was a good match up. I'm hoping the team comes out inspired and pulls out what would now be considered a big upset. Going with bland to do it.
 

DevilWasp

Redshirt
Oct 5, 2009
323
4
0
I'd like to see the same thing but hearing through the grape vine who the players out tonight are I don't foresee them puling it out. I thought it was going to be a tough task with everyone healthy but now the task just got a lot harder missing several starters. I do wish them the best and will be happy if they do pull what is now an upset.
 
VirginiaPreps

Latest

  1. 01 VirginiaPreps Football Varina Falls To Grimsley 24-17 In OT!
  2. 02 High School Football Allow The St. James Academy (Va.) football to introduce themselves
  3. 03 High School Football High School Football: No. 1 IMG Academy beats The St. James Academy in nail biter
  4. 04 VirginiaPreps Football WEEK 6 Virginia High School Football Scores - 10-1-26 thru 10-5-26
  5. 05 VirginiaPreps Hatfield vs. Massey Fearless VHSL Friday Picks for 10-2-26 (WEEK 6)