We haven't had a lot of rain but there has been a lot above us in Alabama.
We haven't had a lot of rain but there has been a lot above us in Alabama.
I think you need a new map. You need to show what areas have too much moisture.After September this is what Iowa looks like-
![]()
Basically everywhere? Locally we had over 12" of rain in September or 1/2 of a years worth of moisture.I think you need a new map. You need to show what areas have too much moisture.
Correct. I thought I heard it was the 3rd wettest September ever in the state of Iowa. I’m sure some dem was probably still crying about how everywhere is in drought conditions and it’s the republicans fault.Basically everywhere? Locally we had over 12" of rain in September or 1/2 of a years worth of moisture.
Anecdotally I still have standing water in my back yard, and it hasn't rained in 4 days. I've never seen it this bad.
You only get 24" of rain in an average year? Damn. We get three times that.Basically everywhere? Locally we had over 12" of rain in September or 1/2 of a years worth of moisture.
Anecdotally I still have standing water in my back yard, and it hasn't rained in 4 days. I've never seen it this bad.
Tiger Illustrated Football
A new opportunity for Chris Johnson?
Tiger Illustrated Football
Our detailed open date checklist for Clemson Football
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Quarterback
Tiger Illustrated Football
The big question for Clemson Football ahead of the second half of the season
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Clemson loses linebacker commitment