hooch1275 said:But I just get the feeling like OSU is going to 'sneak up' on USC (as much as a number 5 can sneak up on a number 1)...normally I'd be agreeing with you guys but for some reason I get the feeling OSU is going to pull this one off...we'll see.
Coach34 said:USC is going to be up and ready to get in their ***. They also want to beat them like an SEC team does.
Todd4State said:The good news is if USC wins, we probably won't see Ohio State in the NC again this year.
I'm tired of hearing about the Big 10 and how they're "just as good as the SEC" and how the SEC having more speed than the Big 10 is a myth.
Maroon and White Football
Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State sells out Davis Wade Stadium for 2nd week running
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Carries the Load?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Q&A
Maroon and White
Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report