hooch1275 said:But I just get the feeling like OSU is going to 'sneak up' on USC (as much as a number 5 can sneak up on a number 1)...normally I'd be agreeing with you guys but for some reason I get the feeling OSU is going to pull this one off...we'll see.
Coach34 said:USC is going to be up and ready to get in their ***. They also want to beat them like an SEC team does.
Todd4State said:The good news is if USC wins, we probably won't see Ohio State in the NC again this year.
I'm tired of hearing about the Big 10 and how they're "just as good as the SEC" and how the SEC having more speed than the Big 10 is a myth.
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Controls the Skies?
Maroon and White Football
"Complementary team football is what they're doing really well": Alabama HC Kalen DeBoer on Mississippi State matchup
Maroon and White Football
SEC Nation returns to Starkville, beginning with Friday Finebaum show
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know