Turns out the baby he tried to abort survived the procedure!! :scream::joy::scream:Who is that little white scrub 5th grader playing guard for the tards?
I'd love to be a fly on the wall to hear it! Maybe Rick will let the press inIt's going to be a performance of Shakespearean proportions...
I'm sure he'll have a sit down interview with his lapdog Crawford next week...I'd love to be a fly on the wall to hear it! Maybe Rick will let the press in
omg [roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll]Turns out the baby he tried to abort survived the procedure!! :scream::joy::scream:
no way JoseCome on Louisville...YOU CAN break 50! You can DO IT!
Those LOSERS! Here I sat cheering them on to break a 50 cent piece and they couldn't do it! PITIFUL!no way Jose
HaHa I should've known! It's Jose!!Ole - pass the ole *****~passo
![]()
pitino to vegas breaks the ***** index world record.Squirtino blows out like a ***** - next stop UNLV [laughing]
stop it guys...[roll]Tards beaten like two bit whores. Seems fitting for the cheating ghetto commuter school.
Filthy little brothel fans can at least say they won the battle of the cheaters against Syracuse and UNC..
Ricky cried in interview. He sure did. I'm sure ole Roy spared a tear if he was watching.Doggonnit I knew he would!
Them were sure good ole times! ExcellentBecause they're both effed
![]()
The kids at Drexel and Cleveland St. will miss the tournament also. Maybe if they had stayed put they would all be there.There they go again. I'm sick of hearing about it. You would think those poor "kids" had a terminal illness.
KSR Football
Five Things You Need to Know About the LSU Tigers
KSR Football
Two LSU streaks working in Kentucky's favor
KSR Football
Get ready for Kentucky vs. LSU under the lights with the KSR Pregame Show
KSR Football
Will Stein explains how Kentucky’s loss to Alabama changed his approach
KSR Football
Is that Kenny Minchey at Quarterback or Andre Woodson? Jacob Tamme sees Similarities