Vandy Rubber Game Thread

Crazy Cotton

All-Conference
Aug 26, 2012
3,968
1,837
113
Jordan wants to hit so badly - he was better at laying of trash earlier but he gets frustrated and starts chasing.
 

Seinfeld

All-American
Nov 30, 2006
11,654
7,917
113
I feel like Vandy’s been throwing freshmen all weekend. Do we have any that can pitch?
 

Xenomorph

Heisman
Feb 15, 2007
16,148
10,703
113
Lemonis has a message for the haters.
 

Dawg1976

All-Conference
Aug 22, 2012
8,399
2,931
113
You can thank me. I turned it on when it 6-0. Then turned it off at 6-6. I jinx MSU when I watch.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Dogpatrol

Bulldog Bruce

All-American
Nov 1, 2007
5,268
6,512
113
You can thank me. I turned it on when it 6-0. Then turned it off at 6-6. I jinx MSU when I watch.
I turned on the game when Kohler was up and put us up 5-0. I turned it off at 6-6 also. I checked the live stats and saw it was 8-7 in bottom of 9 with one out. By the time I got it on there was two outs. I watched him walk the batter and was about to hit the button when the punch hitter bounced out.

Glad to see others understand jinxes.
 

BulldogBlitz

Heisman
Dec 11, 2008
18,230
26,071
113
I turned on the game when Kohler was up and put us up 5-0. I turned it off at 6-6 also. I checked the live stats and saw it was 8-7 in bottom of 9 with one out. By the time I got it on there was two outs. I watched him walk the batter and was about to hit the button when the punch hitter bounced out.

Glad to see others understand jinxes.
I am just watching replay. No live stats, no nothin.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar