Vandy Rubber Game Thread

Crazy Cotton

All-Conference
Aug 26, 2012
3,962
1,805
113
Jordan wants to hit so badly - he was better at laying of trash earlier but he gets frustrated and starts chasing.
 

Seinfeld

All-American
Nov 30, 2006
11,640
7,901
113
I feel like Vandy’s been throwing freshmen all weekend. Do we have any that can pitch?
 

Xenomorph

Heisman
Feb 15, 2007
16,129
10,677
113
Lemonis has a message for the haters.
 

Dawg1976

All-Conference
Aug 22, 2012
8,389
2,920
113
You can thank me. I turned it on when it 6-0. Then turned it off at 6-6. I jinx MSU when I watch.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Dogpatrol

Bulldog Bruce

All-American
Nov 1, 2007
5,261
6,496
113
You can thank me. I turned it on when it 6-0. Then turned it off at 6-6. I jinx MSU when I watch.
I turned on the game when Kohler was up and put us up 5-0. I turned it off at 6-6 also. I checked the live stats and saw it was 8-7 in bottom of 9 with one out. By the time I got it on there was two outs. I watched him walk the batter and was about to hit the button when the punch hitter bounced out.

Glad to see others understand jinxes.
 

BulldogBlitz

Heisman
Dec 11, 2008
18,166
25,830
113
I turned on the game when Kohler was up and put us up 5-0. I turned it off at 6-6 also. I checked the live stats and saw it was 8-7 in bottom of 9 with one out. By the time I got it on there was two outs. I watched him walk the batter and was about to hit the button when the punch hitter bounced out.

Glad to see others understand jinxes.
I am just watching replay. No live stats, no nothin.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
  2. 02 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
  4. 04 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list