Video: Special announcement from Marcus Lattimore

Fried Chicken

Jan 30, 2022
I will always be a fan of Marcus Lattimore. But I am not a fan of his newly found man-centric philosophy on life. It’s dangerous. But as far as football…loved him. Not sure he’s the guy I absolutely want to hear talking football though.

Reactions: York cock

ToddFlanders

Jan 20, 2022
Marcus rubbed me the wrong way after the state trooper debacle. He def could have handled that better

Exactly! Everyone gets pulled over and have drug dogs brought in to sniff their car for going 5 miles over the speed limit. Yep. Definitely happens to everyone.

TN-Gamecock

Joined May 10, 2002
Jan 29, 2022
Nope...done with Marcus Lattimore...even as a fellow Byrnes High Grad and Carolina Grad, he pushed hard to have the name of James F. Byrnes High changed to something else...He thought the Byrnes Community would back him on this...he had a little over a hundred likes and about 50K or so dislikes...he might be booed if he ever showed up at Nixon Field...

He lost me with that political far left ****....I'm a moderate but c'mon, completely changing the name of the high school...Nope...begone Lattimore!!!!

Reactions: York cock