Watch ESPN stream is experiencing technical difficulties

Xenomorph

Heisman
Feb 15, 2007
16,140
10,687
113
When I use the search function it gives me the MSU/SC game logo but when I click to watch it tells me I don't have access. I've logged out and back in 3 times... nada.

I'm using Roku.
 

Pimp Doggy

Redshirt
Oct 1, 2003
594
0
16
When I use the search function it gives me the MSU/SC game logo but when I click to watch it tells me I don't have access. I've logged out and back in 3 times... nada.

I'm using Roku.

Ditto for me, not working on my Roku TV or iPhone
🖕🤬
 

Xenomorph

Heisman
Feb 15, 2007
16,140
10,687
113
Logo is up on Roku but it says game doesn't begin until 1pm...

 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation